“Changes needed!!!”

Cuisines: American, Greek
Dining options: Buffet
Dining options: Buffet
Reviewed 3 February 2013

My husband and I have been to the Majestic 3 times. We will not be returning for a 4th unless things change. All 3 times we have had to complain about the salad bar either being dirty or things being "in" the food! Our 1st visit was good. Only the salad bar was the problem. The 2nd time we ordered a pizza and it came out with a topping it wasn't supposed to have so they just picked the toppings off the pizza and brought it back to us. My husband sent it back again to have a fresh one made (you don't just pick threw someones food and expect them to eat it). Today was the 3rd The salad AND the cucumbers on the salad bar had hair in them. The dressing bottles were gummy and dirty (just nasty), the other chicken and side items on the buffet were tasteless but the ham was the only good part on it. The floors were covered in food and silverware wraps that ppl just kept walking over and stepping on spreading it around. When I made my complaint about the hair in the food nothing was done about it. I would have expected the salad and veggies to be pulled and placed with fresh new ones but nope, that didn't happen. No apology or anything and we still had to pay full price on our bill. I hope the owner sees this and makes the necessary changes to his employees and food!!!!!!!!

1  Thank Erin M

Reviewed 11 January 2013

Title says it all, You got to drive(in my case ride) a long ways to beat it.
Also a great food bar with home style (southern)cooked foods
yum yum.

Reviewed 2 January 2013

Me and the wife took dad out to eat after shopping at dinner time we went to this restaurant bad mistake ,well they had a pasta buffet or you order off the menu .Well heres our story dad ordered chicken salad with vinegar and oil ,the salad was nothing more than lettuce chicken,and nothing else the server brought his dinner she took two cups and mix up his dressing at the table,what class.The wife ordered steak kabobs,the plate was 4 hunks of cubes of meat a pile of cold mushrooms,chunks of peppers and a chunk of onion <raw> if this is a kabob Ive been doing it all wrong at home I ordered the buffet ,well ive never seen a cook just make a one slice pizza ,he brought out this slice of pizza and put it back on the buffet while I was standing there ,makes you wonder were it come from never seen the server again after she brought out there dinner,git ready to leave had to tell cashier where we were seating so we could pay.The cashier ask was everything ok I SAID NO let me just pay you.

4  Thank catfishmaster
Reviewed 17 December 2012

My family likes it but I don't really see anything impressive about it.
Years ago it was sorta special but now it has a cafeteria feel to it not what a steakhouse should.

Reviewed 31 August 2012

We love their salad bar and so many of the menu items! The sub sandwich is even a yum yum favorite! The pizza is awesome. stuffed chicke and steaks its all good! Nice atmosphere. Glad Mayfield has this resturant.