“Excellent”

Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
“Excellent”
Reviewed 28 April 2014 via mobile

Wonderful food, great surroundings and very friendly. The hostess was very nice and very knowledgable of things going on in town. I got the chicken livers and my husband had the catch of the day. Both were excellent, we definitely will go back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank Dwight R

“Not the best, not the worst!!!”
Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I was here in January and it was not that bad.In fact it's one of the better restaurants in town. I can't say it's the best restaurant I've been to either though, there is just not that much to choose from. I was here on different nights, and the food was pretty good and the service was alright. I would probably eat there again.

Maysville, Kentucky
“Chandler's Restaurant”
Reviewed 8 March 2014

Chandler's is one of the nicest restaurants in Maysville for atmosphere, and definitely for food. One of my favorites there is the Reuben Sandwich. It is served with homemade potato chips, which I like with ketchup, and they have wonderful desserts.

• Visited November 2013
Maysville, Kentucky
“Unique”
Reviewed 7 January 2014

Best place around for tomato soup and grilled cheese! Wonderful, quirky menu. Consistently good food. Never a bad experience here. Service is friendly, but can be slow.

• Visited December 2013
Salisbury, North Carolina
“Awesome”
Reviewed 7 November 2013 via mobile

When we went it was very busy but they know how ti make some mixed drinks.and the bread they bring u is good. All our food was hot and very good would eat here again