“Amazing service !”

The Big Zipper
Ranked #4 of 13 things to do in Maysville
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Maysville's first and only zip line. We have now have 5 lines of high flying fun. We offer you and your family an affordable outdoor adventure. $40 Person gets you a ride on all 5 lines. Including our new TWINS! 1,200 Feet of dual RACING flying fun!! We have no age restrictions. Minimum weight is 60 pounds Maximum weight is 260. Please feel free to call us with any questions you may have. We are located in Maysville, KY. We also cabin rental on property. Come spend a day in the country with us. *RESERVATIONS ARE REQUIRED* they can be made on our website.
Reviewed 12 July 2014

We just went to the big zipper and we had Allison and Deena /Dana, I never got the spelling, how ever it was my second time flying the lines, my first at the big zipper and I strongly recommend this place ! There were 5 zip lines and the walk between them was no more then 70 feet ! The workers were very helpful and clear with instructions and very personable ! It's a very cost efficient fun experience to do on a day your bored !

1  Thank Joekroger
There are newer reviews for The Big Zipper

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This was great fun for our whole family. We got to zip on 5 different lines and it was really a blast and beautiful scenery. Not to mention the Hilarious Tour Guides Especially Claire. We will be back. I believe they said they will have a human sling shot next year and the kids are wanting to do that and the zips again next year.

1  Thank Tina C
Reviewed 8 August 2012

My daughters and I were looking for an affordable adventure close to home this vacation and we found it! when we first arrived my initial thought was that it wasn't going to be much of a thrill but thought it would be fun for first time zipliners. we were very pleasantly surprised! it was so much fun that we can't stop talking about it to everyone we know and because it is so affordable and close we will definately be back. can't wait to make reservations for a night flight. the staff was funny, friendly and knowledgable which helps when your a first timer they really made the experience enjoyable. i recommend The Big Zipper to anyone looking for thrill!

3  Thank Lisa Sanzere Slavey
Reviewed 23 July 2012

I have been seeking the thrills lately and found this place. I have to say it was far better than I ever thought it would be I will be going back I want to make the run in the dark and cant wait till they get the other lines running

2  Thank Tim S
Reviewed 13 July 2012

My family had a great time. The guides teach you about safety and let you practice before you zip. We plan to do the 5 Zip Run.

1  Thank romaineaka