“Decent place, decent price”
Review of Quality Inn

Quality Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Maysville
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Just you average Best Western, nothing fancy, nothing bad, will stay agin, if we need to. Priced right for the area.

Have to type 200 characters, to post thios, which is a crock of crap, but oh well.

zhnaschnjjjjjjjjjsak dsvv vdds b iuas dvdsuavb svb isu sivbn nvaisihifdvffsvbdfsbh mnvh enh

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank earlschieb

Reviewed 30 October 2012

The front desk was very nice and helpful. The room/bathroom was clean. We were only there for one night, but it was perfect for the night.
We were in room 201. If you are a light sleeper, I would suggest asking for a room that is near the back of the hotel, not the front. It didn't bother me, but the roadway noise bothered the other people I was with and woke them up during the night.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled with friends
Reviewed 16 October 2012

This wasn't the worst place I've stayed this year but if you are picky, go down the street to the Hampton. It did have a microwave and fridge. Everything else was average. The lady at the desk was very kind when we checked in. It is a little difficult to get out of the parking lot and head any direction but north. Great gas station across the street -- that's where I ended up getting dinner! Breakfast was the best part of my stay.

• Stayed: July 2012, travelled with family
llittleton, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 29 December 2012

I am sorry you were not satisfied with your stay with us. On a return trip, my staff and I will do our best to make your stay a pleasant one. Again I am sorry for your dissatisfaction.

Reviewed 19 June 2012

First off, the staff is awful!! If louse is at the front desk turn and run!! Next the rooms were sub average at best, missing common amenities, and again the staff was rude when requesting what should have been in the rooms. I guess the ability to claim an indoor pool is more important than actually maintaining and heating it. Finally, watch you credit card, all 3 of us were charged double for the room plus a triple hold...450 dollar holds plus 150 fee AND I PAID CASH. Lastly, they won't honor online prices and charge an additional fee for online reservations.......There is a new hotel next door.....if you have a choice.....thats where we will stay next time.

Room Tip: The best room at this hotel is at a different hotel
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
2  Thank Cathy W
Reviewed 7 June 2012

I stayed at this motel one night for a buisness trip. The room is nice and the bed was comfortable. My problem with this room was the lack of care in cleaning. I noticed that the bottom of my socks were dark from walking on the carpet. Also, when I went to get ice, I noticed a dirty corner on the bottom of the ice bucket. That's discusting. This motel would be great if they simply do a better job in what most guest like most, Clean Rooms.

• Stayed: June 2012
1  Thank slb1969
Reviewed 17 April 2012

My wife and I stayed overnight here to attend a wedding. The room was much larger than I expected, and included amenities found in much more expensive hotels. Love the recliner and the mounted LCD TV, as well as the mini-fridge and microwave. The free Wi-Fi is fast, but unsecured, and the free breakfast is above and beyond the normal hotel complimentary breakfast. The indoor pool looked nice, but since the hotel has outdoor corridors and the weather was w a little chilly, we passed on it. Staff is very friendly and attentive as well. Close to several restaurants as well as gas stations as well.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 10 August 2009

This is your average, no frills motel. No bells and whistles, but good value for the money if you're just looking for a 'home base' while in Maysville. Great location near restaurants and stores. Rooms are clean, beds are pretty comfy. Free in-room WiFi is a plus. Staff is friendly and willing to help. The free breakfast is very good- you can make your own Belgian Waffles, etc. And while we didn't swim, the pool looked well maintained. An added bonus for us- pets were welcome for a fee. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: August 2009, travelled with family
1  Thank eakthomas
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maysville
24 mi away
#1 of 2 in Aberdeen
Hampton Inn Maysville
Hampton Inn Maysville
#1 of 4 in Maysville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!