“Remeberal stay”

Ranked #3 of 4 Hotels in Maysville
Cartersville, Georgia
“Remeberal stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 January 2014

Me and my family was traveling this was a last minute stay and the hospitality was outstanding The staff was very nice and helpful. We enjoyed the pool it was very relaxing, The breakfast was very good with a wide variety, our room was clean , It is obvious that this hotel was recently updated , Hayley the GM was super nice my daughter left her favorite blanket in our room and he went and got it for me this was a great stay for the price. I would most defiantly recommend this hotel. We will always stay here on our trips.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled with family
Quality I, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 13 January 2014
Thank you so much for sataying with our hotel and we are happy to hear that you stay was Rememeral with us. We take very much pride in our property and believe that the guest is what should come first. We very much look foward to you next stay with us and will again give the best customer service to you and your family. Come and vist us again soon.

Solo
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
LaPorte, United States
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 September 2013

Do not book through a third party. Rate was much higher. If you can't get through to the actual hotel, call somewhere else. Also, all four rooms we used were not to our standards (dirty carpet, soiled doors).

• Stayed September 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

1 Thank Deborah V
llittleton, General Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 7 September 2013
I apologize for your dissatisfaction with our hotel. The room you were given was to be closed so it could be deep cleaned and renovations could be made if need be. The desk clerk was new and was not aware of the change, although that is no excuse. I wish you had thought to called the desk and you would have been moved to another room to your satisfaction. Again I do apologize, and hope you will give us another chance to accomodate your needs.

Travellers are raving about these Maysville hotels

Ann Arbor, Michigan
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 August 2013

We needed a hotel room for an unexpected trip to town and ended up staying at both the Hampton Inn and the Best Western because the Hampton was full after our first night there. It's not hard to see why - despite a small price increase, the Hampton was miles ahead of the Best Western in terms of room quality and amenities.

Our room at the Best Western featured a dented door (it looked like someone took a baseball bat to it), a cigarette butt on the floor (in a non-smoking room), a moldy fridge, and a carpet that turned the bottom of our socks black. There were also some relatively minor service issues, including running out of towels and mistakenly billing the wrong credit card upon check-out.

Bottom line - I've stayed in worse places, and many of these issues could be corrected simply by refreshing the rooms and cleaning them more thoroughly. However, until this is done, you may wish to consider staying elsewhere.

Room Tip: Our room was away from the highway and was reasonably quiet.
  • Stayed August 2013, travelled with family
I am so sorry you were dissatisfied with your stay. Some of our rooms were to be closed down for deep cleaning and renovations if needed, and I apologize that you were put in one of those rooms. the desk clerk was not aware of this and for this I am very sorry. we would have been happy to have put you in another room to your satisfaction had I known of this problem. I hope you will give us another chance to accomodate you in the future
Jonesboro, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 July 2013

Very efficient and friendly staff. Our room was very clean, the carpets were clean and the bathroom was also clean. The continental breakfast was good with a good selection of items. The location is convenient to restaurants and shops. Seven of my eight siblings stayed here during the death of our father and the staff were very polite and helpful. Thanks.

• Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 18 July 2013

Had an overnight job in Maysville the other night, and decided id rather stay than get up early and drive. So, I selected the best western based upon the dirt cheap price I got on priceline. The outside of the hotel confirms it is a bit older. Front desk staff were very friendly, and gladly switched my room for me after check in. My room was very clean, nice and cold, had a fridge, microwave and nice, big tv. I actually slept quite well here. The breakfast bar was loaded with goodies, and everything was fresh and tasty. Great location as well, right across the street from the movie theatre, which is an easy walk. I would stay here again!

• Stayed July 2013, travelled on business
2 Thank shayesky
Richmond, Kentucky
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2013

Although the price was affordable, I was not impressed with this hotel. The room was dark, even with all the lights on. I found a soiled wash cloth in the shower. The temperature in the room was so cold that all the sheets felt wet. It was great to have an indoor pool, but the pool area was so dark, it made me uncomfortable. On two occasions, the staff at the desk were holding a door open behind the check-in area and were in the doorway smoking. The breakfast was nothing special, but there were eggs and sausage as well as the usual cereal, waffles and bagels. However the area was so small that guests were tripping over each other, just to get coffee.
The hotel is poorly designed as it is necessary for guests to walk around the hotel and go into the pool through the front door.
Take note that they do charge your credit card with the room charge and an extra $100. The sign in the room said that this was only done if you paid with cash (I used a credit card). They do refund it when you check out. Luckily, I did not see the charge and the credit until I got home.
I would not recommend this hotel.

Room Tip: Find another hotel
  • Stayed July 2013, travelled with family
Ancaster, Canada
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2013

We stayed at this hotel back in 2007 and everything was fine.

This time, what a different story.

The room seemed clean enough, if not a little tired , when we first arrived . I did pick a large, dead beetle up off the rug and thought it strange that the bug wouldn't have been discovered by the cleaning staff earlier in the day, but shrugged it off.
The bed was comfortable enough but the next morning our in-room coffee maker leaked profusely everywhere except into the cup. When we went for breakfast we discovered a very sparse selection of breakfast foods available and the bread was extremely stale...like 4 days worth of rock hard stale and the OJ machine was empty . The lady behind the front desk seemed more interested in playing games on her cell phone than attending to the needs of the breakfast nook .
Overall, there seemed an apathetic attitude about the hotel or its guests.
Would never stay here again under current staffing/management.

• Stayed June 2013, travelled with friends
llittleton, Manager at Quality Inn, responded to this review, 25 June 2013
Thank you for taking the time to provide your feedback. regarding our hotel. I am disappointed your stay was not a happy one. The problem with the breakfast issue has been taken care of, and I do apologize for your difficulty with that issue. I hope you will consider returning to our hotel for a happy experience this time.
Once again, please accept my apologies, and have a wonderful day!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Maysville
Blue Licks Battlefield State Resort
#1 of 1 in Aberdeen
Hampton Inn Maysville
Hampton Inn Maysville
#1 of 4 in Maysville

Been to Quality Inn? Share your experiences!