“Great Kentucky Art Gallery”
Review of Damselfly Gallery

Damselfly Gallery
Ranked #4 of 6 things to do in Midway
More attraction details
Owner description: A small eclectic gallery that specializes in Kentucky art and craft. Located in downtown historic Midway, the gallery provides something of interest to everyone. We are surrounded by casual and fine dining and shops that offer fun shopping. We hope that we see you soon.
Reviewed 15 October 2013

We continue to be impressed with the quality of work shown in the Damselfly Gallery, which we have visited a number of times over the last several years. The gallery is filled with original Kentucky Art covering a wide range of prices and interests. Midway is a beautiful town to visit and features many good restaurants. The town is in "horse country", in one of the most picturesque areas of the state.

1  Thank Richard L

Reviewed 2 October 2013

Midway, KY is an real quaint town that is worth the time to stop and walk through. The Damselfly Gallery is filled with so many wonderful treasures. All made from very talented local artists. The owners are a very charming husband and wife who themselves are artists. No matter what your budget is there is something for everyone. Prices are reasonable, owners fantastic. Can't wait to visit that way again. I just can't say enough about the shop.

Reviewed 26 September 2013

Midway, KY is a charming, quaint town located between Lexington and Louisville and well worth the beautiful drive. The main street consists of small unique shops and restaurants. My favorite though is Damselfly Gallery which is filled with all kinds of original art by Kentucky artists. No matter what your budget or what you may be looking for, you can find it there. Jewelry, pottery, fine art photos, original paintings and prints, wood bowls, gourd art, holiday art....even homemade soap and lotion...you can even find some hand made furniture....everything one of a kind. I can't say enough about this wonderful gallery -- I spent at least half a day there since every time I turned around I realized I missed something the first time. I purchased treats for myself and started some Christmas shopping -- I found so many items I could not leave behind, I had to ship my purchases home. The day I was there the owners were on site (and I understand that is the case most of the time) and were able to tell me all about the artists and the pieces displayed. One thing I can say for sure, any trip to Kentucky or the surrounding area will include a trip to this wonderful town and especially Damselfly Gallery

Reviewed 3 November 2012

Horse art of all kinds, horse jewelry, and much more attract visitors, but they often go home with Kentucky made arts and crafts they didn't know they needed but will treasure. Local artists, jewelry makers, photographers and metalworkers use Damselfly almost as a cooperative - prices are correspondingly reasonable, there is tremendous variety, and when you choose something it may be one of a kind, and will be lovely, funny, useful, and certainly unique.

Reviewed 9 January 2012

The town itself is the initial attraction, family visitors rave about the ambiance and beauty of the surroundings. The food was wonderful, the people friendly, the weather perfect last Saturday. The gem for me was(is) the Damselfly Gallery. All 3 of us found treasures to take home, some of Kentucky's best to enjoy for many years to come. Mary, co-owner is a blessing and quite the salesperson, fun to work with and generous. Her supporter was most helpful long distance. I received quality products, reasonably priced and ART in the truest form. Thank you for the work you do, much appreciated. TNT