“Delicious Meal”

Ranked #2 of 10 Restaurants in Midway
Cuisines: American
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: Fresh, seasonal ingredients from local farmers are at the heart of Chef Ouita Michel's menus at Holly Hill Inn, a fine-dining restaurant in America's Bluegrass horse country and near the Bourbon Trail.
Atlanta, Georgia
“Delicious Meal”
Reviewed 19 April 2012

We had a four course dinner. The price was very reasonable and the food delicious. This restaurant used to be an inn and has now been all converted into a restaurant. Lovely old house, very romantic setting, nestled among lovely trees. The service was impeccable.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank AnnaS1014

Indianapolis, Indiana
“amazing”
Reviewed 26 March 2012

Incredible restaurant. The chef has been nominated for the Beard award. Great service. We left stuffed and delighted. The bourbon scallops are a must!

Visited March 2012
1 Thank rhch
Lexington
“always a treat!”
Reviewed 9 March 2012

whether for dinner or Sunday brunch, Holly Hill Inn is always a tasty treat!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank KyBoop
Louisville KY
“Wonderful food and service for large party.”
Reviewed 26 February 2012

I attended a baby shower today at Holly Hill Inn. The food was wonderful. I had the trout which was prepared with capers and slivered almonds in a lovely light sauce. The arugula salad with pears was a delicious starter. Our server, Molly was very nice and extremely thorough . She was also very quick. The atmosphere was so nice. I would definitely recommend this restaurant to anyone planning a gathering.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank k1nacarroll
Lexington, Kentucky, United States
“Won me over”
Reviewed 30 January 2012

The service was excellent. I had some reservations about eating at Holly Hill because I'm a meat & potatoes kind of guy, and I let my friends know it before the meal. We started with some really delicious cheese straws and biscuits. Second course was a wonderful lump crab meat bisque, followed by a simple salad of greens & vinaigrette I was getting hooked. The entree consisted of the best buttermilk fried chicken and beef brisket I have ever had. It was better than Mom's! I just knew I wasn't going to like the sweet potato pie. Boy was I wrong. It came with peanut brittle and caramel sauce, and I LOVED it. There wasn't a crumb left on my dessert plate. I would recommend this restaurant to anyone, period.

Visited January 2012
3 Thank super_taster_99

Been to Holly Hill Inn? Share your experiences!