“New Hotel With Friendly Staff”

Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn
Ranked #1 of 1 Hotels in Monticello
va
“New Hotel With Friendly Staff”
Reviewed 25 May 2014

This Best Western Had Everything I Needed for My Business Travel. Had Pleasant Night in New Room. Before Heading to Business Meeting Enjoyed Full Hot Breakfast. I Did Not took Advantage of Clean Pool, and Fitness Center because of Not Enough time but, I Will Defiantly be Back With my Family to Enjoy At Lake Cumberland. I Would Recommend this Best Western to Anyone. Great Job Management and Staff!!!

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank sasweet1
Dale P, Manager at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn, responded to this review, 22 June 2014
Thank you for your excellent review of our hotel. On behalf of myself and our staff, I would like to thank you for taking time to review our facility and appreciate your feedback. I am so pleased that you enjoyed your staff and we look forward to seeing you again when you are in the area.

Dale P.
Manager

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (12)
New Palestine, United States
Reviewed 13 March 2014

I really Enjoyed my stay. the check in was very friendly. the bed was extremely comfortable. highly recommended. we really like the hot breakfast.. this is good place to stay around lake cumberland area.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family

3 Thank Harold M
Harold,

Thank you for taking the time to share your wonderful comments regarding our hotel. I am delighted to read your great review about your stay with us. On behalf of the entire staff, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our facility. I am very pleased that you found our staff to be friendly, our beds comfortable and was satisfied with our breakfast selections. We hope to see you again!!!

Dale P.
Dayton, Ohio
Reviewed 3 March 2014

This hotel was well run..... impeccably clean, friendly staff, comfortable beds, and a hot breakfast- not just rolls and coffee. Great value for the price. If you are exploring Lake Cumberland or Dale Hollow, this is the place to stay.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled as a couple
1 Thank beckycain
Dale P, Manager at Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn, responded to this review, 7 March 2014
Becky,
Thank you for taking the time to share your nice comments regarding our hotel. I am delighted to read your great review about your stay with us. On behalf of the entire staff, we greatly appreciate your kind words about our facility and we also thank you for helping us to spread the word about our newly renovated hotel to other travelers.
Again we thank you very much for choosing to stay with us and see you on your next trip.
Richmond, United States
Reviewed 25 February 2014

Hotel was clean and the staff was friendly; however, don't expect to get a hot shower if the hotel is full. Both morning and night we had either cold or luke-warm showers. The hotel was at full capacity but being able to supply enough hot water for your guests should have been taken into account when the hotel was built or remodeled.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

Betsy P
We truly appreciate your valued opinion. I am glad to know that you liked our cleanness and friendly staff. I would like to apologize for having trouble with your stay. Several time in the past we were completely sold out and had no trouble with hot water. I would like to assure you that this is not normal issue and we noticed one of our heater down on that day. We already fixed that issue and I hope you are able to visit us again as it would be a pleasure to welcome you all back.
Hillsboro, United States
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I really enjoyed staying at this hotel. Everything was great. Specially staff was helpful. Room decor was in good condition. I like fitness facility. This location was really quite. Staff told that weather was really bad. This is great location if you are near Monticello area. Would i stay at this hotel again. yes i would , there is no doubt about it.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business

Ellis B
We are so pleased to know that you enjoyed our facility and it's recent improvements. We thrill to know that you liked our customer service. My entire staff would be very happy to know that. We truly appreciate your business and will be very happy to see you on your next trip to this area.
Somerset, United States
Reviewed 21 January 2014

I rented several rooms at this hotel (4 people) per room for my daughter's sweet 16 birthday. The hotel staff were friendly and very helpful. The pool was warm and clean with a nice exercise room off to the side. The breakfast bar was amazing and well stocked. The rooms were clean, comfortable with flat screen TV's in each room. My daughter and her friends all left talking about what a great stay they had.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family

Jennifer,
Thank you for sharing your experience regarding your stay. Guest satisfaction is always our first priority. We had recently renovated our property and glad to know that you liked our facility and amenities in room. Again we thank you for taking time to share your wonderful experience.
Indianapolis, United States
Reviewed 20 January 2014

I have been using this hotel for over 10 years, it is on it's 3rd owner now since then. Overall the changes have been positive. New beds and clean overall. The breakfast was terrible and the was the overall concensus of the group.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

We thank Don R for sharing experience with us and of Course we are very happy to know that you like overall changes. I am sorry to learn your breakfast experience was less than ideal. we will utilize your comments in order to improve.
Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Monticello
Lake Cumberland State Resort
Hampton Inn Somerset
Hampton Inn Somerset
#1 of 11 in Somerset
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Somerset

Been to Best Western Lake Cumberland Inn? Share your experiences!