“Clean and comfortable stay!”

Hampton Inn Morehead
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Morehead
Bristol, Virginia
“Clean and comfortable stay!”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here passing through. Staff was nice, hotel was clean, room was up to date and had a comfy bed. We did not take advantage of the free breakfast so can't comment there. This hotel was great and glad we made the choice to stay here!

• Stayed May 2014

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (32)
Bowling Green, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I travel a lot and this is one of the few hotels were I have a restful sleep. The check in was easy and fast as I had not reserved a room prior to arrival. The walk in shower was very nice. I always appreciate a timer on the T.V.. The only negative was the ice bucket tray was not clean and there was some cracked tiles on the bathroom floor, but its a hotel. Love to stay at this place.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Louisville, Kentucky
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Staff was very helpful and courteous. Room and bathroom were clean. I am a smoker and appreciate that they still have smoking rooms. However, the smell was really strong even for me. Maybe some type of ventilation (such as desk top air filters or smokeless ashtrays) would help.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Adrian, MI, United States
Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family had a death in the family and we needed to book a hotel fast. The Hampton Inn had a discount for situations like this, I was not aware until I called to make reservations. The staff booked our family promptly, check-in/out was a breeze and the overall stay was excellent. Good breakfast, clean room. No complaints at all.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Ricky M
Barbourville, Kentucky
Reviewed 14 April 2014 via mobile

My family & I stayed at the Hampton Inn Morehead this weekend for my daughters gymnastics meet. We do quite a bit of traveling due to my daughters participating in cheer & gymnastics. This hotel is one of my absolute favorites! Always clean and the staff is always kind and welcoming! We have stayed at this location numerous times and are never disappointed. Wonderful location, excellent breakfast, very nice indoor pool. Everything is so clean from the rooms, linens, baths down to the lobby restrooms. We are always pleased to see a competition on our schedule that leads us back to the Hampton Inn Morehead!

Stayed April 2014
1 Thank GCWF
Ashland, United States
Reviewed 13 April 2014

The reviews online were not very favorable for this hotel. I found however, the staff was friendly, the room was clean, and the price was affordable. I would stay here again when visiting Morehead, KY.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business

Fayetteville, United States
Reviewed 11 April 2014

Overall excellent experience however the rooms floors need to be redone due to sub floor separating causing loud squeaks. Cables to television need to be inspected and repaired as mine were poorly installed both to the tv and from the wall. The staff was excellent. The breakfast was typical of of a hotel free offering. If your travels take you through Morehead KY, then you could not go wrong staying here at the Hampton.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Also consider these accommodations in or near Morehead
Best Western Eagles Inn
#1 of 1 in Olive Hill
Motel 6 Morehead, KY
Motel 6 Morehead, KY
#5 of 7 in Morehead

Been to Hampton Inn Morehead? Share your experiences!