“Great Southern Hospitality”

Hampton Inn Morehead
Ranked #2 of 7 Hotels in Morehead
Reviewed 19 May 2014

They ALWAYS take care of us here. Feels like friends and neighbors. The cookies are a nice touch on the way in or out and the food for Breakfast is hot and yummy. It's a very clean property in a quiet part of town close to everything Morehead.

Reviewed 16 May 2014

We had a great experience with our stay at the Hampton Inn Morehead KY. The hotel is very clean with modern updates. Our room had a walk-in shower. The free breakfast had hot food with great oatmeal. Most of all the staff was very helpful with quick check-in.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 15 May 2014

After driving 400 miles and going through a couple of thunderstorms, I was sure glad I made reservations ahead of time at the Hilton/ Kentucky!. It was easy to locate, also. When we arrived, everything was great. Fast check-in. When entering the room, it was nice. Smelled good, clean, and comfy beds! We had a very nice stay. Enjoy yourselves, if you stay at Hilton/KY.

Reviewed 13 May 2014

My husband and I stayed here passing through. Staff was nice, hotel was clean, room was up to date and had a comfy bed. We did not take advantage of the free breakfast so can't comment there. This hotel was great and glad we made the choice to stay here!

• Stayed: May 2014
Reviewed 8 May 2014

I travel a lot and this is one of the few hotels were I have a restful sleep. The check in was easy and fast as I had not reserved a room prior to arrival. The walk in shower was very nice. I always appreciate a timer on the T.V.. The only negative was the ice bucket tray was not clean and there was some cracked tiles on the bathroom floor, but its a hotel. Love to stay at this place.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014

Staff was very helpful and courteous. Room and bathroom were clean. I am a smoker and appreciate that they still have smoking rooms. However, the smell was really strong even for me. Maybe some type of ventilation (such as desk top air filters or smokeless ashtrays) would help.

Reviewed 21 April 2014

My family had a death in the family and we needed to book a hotel fast. The Hampton Inn had a discount for situations like this, I was not aware until I called to make reservations. The staff booked our family promptly, check-in/out was a breeze and the overall stay was excellent. Good breakfast, clean room. No complaints at all.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank Ricky M
Also consider these accommodations in or near Morehead
Best Western Eagles Inn
#5 of 7 in Morehead
Carter Caves State Resort
Carter Caves State Resort
#1 of 1 in Olive Hill

Been to Hampton Inn Morehead? Share your experiences!