“Upsetting”

Ramada Limited Mount Sterling
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Sterling

There are newer reviews for Ramada Limited Mount Sterling

Reviewed 22 July 2013

The hotel only had smoking rooms available. Was provided febreze t help the odor. The biggest disappointment was getting onto the elevator and then into the second floor, it was as bad as any smoking area I have been in. People smoking in their rooms with the doors open, it seemed like the entire building was a designated smoking facility.

Reviewed 10 July 2013

Nothing fancy, located off a circle drive behind a Subway/Krystal C-store but far enough off the highway it was quiet. Had a 1-day stay only. Didn't use the internet or eat breakfast as we left at 3am.

I was not able to use their business PC because it was full of viruses and wouldn't load any browser. The front desk gal was nice enough to send out a fax for me tho, and I mentioned the condition of the guest PC so she could have the manager contact IT for service.

Beds we comfortable, but covered in old well-worn polyester comforters, not the now-popular comforter in duvet that we often see at other brands we usually stay with.

We did appreciate the 2 tables and 3 side chairs in the room. although there was no frig or micro. Since we only stayed 1 night, it didn't matter to us anyway. There is an indoor pool also. My hubby used the treadmill.

Room Tip: ground floor is always our preference
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Casey C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mount Sterling, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2013

Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. I assure you we have taken measures to make sure our business center is 100% functional. We will also be replacing our bedspreads in the near future. I am glad everything else was good with your stay and I hope we will see you again soon.

Audra S Conley

Reviewed 7 July 2013

I went there with my faimly and we all got something bad it sucked i got a rash my brother got a rash and my cousion got bloody noses and her friends had bad stuff all from it was horrible My room was poorly cleaned the pool was horrible ( I dont think they clean the pool) it is very warm in the pool and the hot tub is a little hotter also the internet connection was very very bad i think people should go next door and not to ramanda.

• Stayed: June 2013, travelled with family

Thank you for your response. Please accept my personal apologies for the inconvenience you experienced during your stay. This is not how I want my guests to feel leaving the hotel. I assure you all the issues you spoke of have been dealt with and I sincerely hope you would consider giving us another chance in the future.

Audra S Conley

Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Morehead
Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester
Red Roof Inn Lexington - Winchester

Been to Ramada Limited Mount Sterling? Share your experiences!