“More than I expected.”

Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Mount Sterling
Missouri City, Texas
“More than I expected.”
Reviewed 30 October 2013

I had the courtesy of staying at the Ramada in Mount Sterling when I visited for the Mount Sterling Court Days. My "Party of 5" and I had a great experience here. The rooms was very nice and well organized, the indoor pool was very cozy and everyone was very friendly. I must say the breakfast was more than I expected, they had everything you could imagine from Bagels to Danish to freshly made Waffles. The waffles was a DELIGHT with endless toppings and was made with a smile. The nice young lady Jessica was very pleasant to talk to and a great hostess. I will definately visit Mount Sterling Court Days next year and when I do Ramada will be where I stay. Thank you for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
1 Thank teresa w
Audra C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mount Sterling, responded to this review, 5 November 2013
Thank you for choosing Ramada Limited as your preferred hotel. We are all so pleased everything was great with your stay and look forward to seeing you next year!

Audra S Conley

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
King George
Reviewed 14 September 2013

Great service provided by Lisa Helton. Every time I need help or question answered she is always ready & willing to help. Thanks again Lisa for your services. Staff was friendly & helpful. Will recommend this hotel to friends & family.

• Stayed September 2013
Audra C, General Manager at Ramada Limited Mount Sterling, responded to this review, 19 September 2013
Thank You so much for your review. Lisa is an important part of our front desk staff and I am so pleased she was able to make your stay exceptional! I look forward to having you stay with us again!

Audra S Conley
Comfort Inn & Suites
#3 of 7 in Morehead
Baymont Inn & Suites Winchester
Red Roof Inn Lexington - Winchester

Been to Ramada Limited Mount Sterling? Share your experiences!