“Good smoked meats”

Add it.
Back Porch Smokedhouse
“Good smoked meats”
Reviewed 28 October 2012

Hubby had the pulled pork, coleslaw and onion rings, all good. I had the pulled chicken, potato salad and baked beans, good also, only complaint and its a personal preference...too much mustard and pickles in the potato salad for me. Place was clean service fast and priced right. Would go again. Great place to eat before a show as its right across from the New Barn in Renfro Valley.

Visited October 2012
4 Thank Mctravelers

Monroe, Wisconsin
“Good food”
Reviewed 15 October 2012

We really enjoyed eating at this restaurant. The food was very tasty and plentiful. Staff was helpful and courteous.

Visited October 2012
3 Thank Sharon J A
Osgood, Ohio
“I ate at the Back Porch Smokehouse and wow”
Reviewed 17 September 2012

I really liked this place for your like family when you enter and the food is GREAT!!!!!! I think you would truly enjoy yourself there. We got there several times and just advoided to go there BUT when we finally stopped in I wonder why I did not do this before.

Visited October 2011
2 Thank peaceful25
Cincinnati, Ohio, United States
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Down home meal”
Reviewed 12 July 2012

good flavor, taste and more than ample portions. The baked beans, potato salad and barbecued chicken were very appetizing.

Visited July 2012