“Would Go Nowhere Else”

Kentucky Beach Resort
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Murray
Kentucky Beach Resort
Ranked #8 of 9 Hotels in Murray
Reviewed 3 July 2012

I have been staying at Ky Beach Resort ever since the mid 80's when it was called Lynhurst Resort. I only stayed somewhere else the couple years it was closed back in the 90's. Talk about being mistreated, that other place I stayed was a joke. Hint: it begins with a "P." Anyway, I would not think of going anywhere else. I have stayed there every year since the current owners have been there. I have had absolutely no troubles, complaints, etc. Nothing but hospitality & comfortable, clean accommodations. Absolutely a great location as well & with as many different options for lodging as you could possibly want. I find the owners to be just what I would want & expect, no issues at all there either. Each year when I go back I also notice upgrading & changes for the better from the prior year. I absolutely would not hesitate not only to go back again next year but also to recommend this resort to any friend, family member or stranger. As a matter of fact, my 2013 trip is already in their books.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled with friends
1  Thank Jim M

Reviewed 3 July 2012

We just spent a week at the resort - all 33 of us! It was great! We rented a variety of cabins, rooms, and condos for all the various family groups and they were all great - clean, well equipped and charming. Great times at the pool, in the lake, fishing, campfires, cook-outs - a real blessing for all of us. We also had lots of dogs in our group and they were both welcomed and treated with treats whenever we saw the owners! I highly recommend the resort. It was perfect for our family and we left with lots of great memories. We found the owners helpful, informative, and fun and really appreciated their offer to do a variety of family photos on our last day - something we will all treasure forever!

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
1  Thank Donna G
Reviewed 3 July 2012

My family has been going to Kentucky Beach Resort for over 10 years. The view is just awesome!! I think I have be in every cabin and motel room that they have and all has been clean and well taken care of and have everything you need. I have rented boats and pontoon, and if there was a problem Joe and Sue took care of it right away. Joe and Sue is awesome!!! If we had a problem they fixed it as soon as they can. When they have a chance they will come to our room and chat with us for a little while. They try to talk to everyone. They treat everyone like family and they do a great job doing this. When people tell me that they want to go away on a vacation, my response to them is GO to Kentucky Beach Resort. You will LOVE it there!!! My family love this place and we will continue to go back every year.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 July 2012

i have stayed there twice now. And had a wonderful experience both times. I was treated with respect, and if i needed something it was usually given to me. Grounds are clean and what i really liked was that my pet was welcome with the same respect i was given..I highly recommend KBR for your lodging needs, wants and relaxation. They have it all

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2012

We went to Kentucky Beach Resort with four families and had a blast!!!! The owners are the nicest people that you could ever meet. We cooked out several nights, went out on the pontoon boat, watched the sun rise in the morning, went swimming every day, watched the sun set over the lake and sat out by a bonfire every night. The Owners, Joe and Susan, joined us and told stories of the lake and historic tales of the area. I dont know how you could not have a great time at a place like this. Its nestled in the woods of Kentucky on a huge beautiful lake with wildlife everywhere. Deer would come out by the pool in the morning and just hang around as if they were guests as well. On a scale of 1 to 10, this place is a 10.

Room Tip: the cabin by the owners house is fantastic, its a little two bedroom house with an eat-in kitchen, l...
  • Stayed: August 2011, travelled with friends
Reviewed 2 July 2012

My wife and i have vacationed at kentucky beach resort since Joe and Susan have owned it, the accommodations are great ! My wife and I love the great fishing as well as the hospitality given by Joe and Sue.
Over the past twelve years we have made many new friends at kentucky beavh resort. This year we plan a second vacation in the fall and looking forward to enjoying nature in it's fall splender. Our experience truly is come as a guest leave as a friend. So I say come on down and enjoy kentucky in all it's splender and if your down in the second week of october meet Ray and Donna .

Room Tip: Rooms on the hill are quieter or for a large group with severl couples the condos are great and econ...
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 June 2012

Called to book a room and Susan was rude had 0 customer service skills. If she is the leader what can the other employees be like, if customers are treated in this manner I'm sure their treated worse! I will never call to book a room there again and will never go there.I am retired military and advise fellow soldiers and retirees to be wary!

• Stayed: June 2012
2  Thank 1sg53
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murray
Best Western University Inn
Kenlake State & Resort Park
Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murray
Murray Plaza Lodge
Murray Plaza Lodge
#2 of 9 in Murray
America's Paradise Resort
Hampton Inn & Suites Murray

Been to Kentucky Beach Resort? Share your experiences!