“Late afternoon buffet fit the bill ”
Review of Pagliai's

Pagliai's
Ranked #61 of 97 Restaurants in Murray
Cuisines: Italian
Description: The best pizza in Murray - super affordable with a great buffet and a FREE games area for small children, plus an arcade for older kids. Super place to host a birthday party of meeting.
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

My Mom and I wanted a salad after shopping all afternoon. Pagliai's was nearby and seemed to fit our needs.

The buffet was clean but the hot food offerings had definitely been under the heat lamp for awhile. The salad bar had a number of different veggies, cottage cheese and a tasty crab/seafood salad. The one pizza we tried had a good taste tho it was lukewarm.

They also have a ice cream machine with toppings that we didn't try, tho it reminded me of the kind you frequently find at Chinese buffet places.

I used to bring my kids here many many years ago and they still have a selection of game machines for them.

Reviewed 10 June 2013

Not sure about all the negative reviews. My wife and I eat here every so often and have never had a bad pizza. Besides Quatros in Carbondale Illinois, this is one of the best pizzas I ever had.

Reviewed 9 June 2013

I went there on a Saturday at 1 pm. It was a good buffet but some of the pizza had been left out too long. They made one up special and put it on the buffet for me which was cool. The salad bar was good. I liked the pizza sauce , the toppings, but the crust was a little tough compared to Tom's Pizza. The restaurant was clean and spacious.

Reviewed 27 February 2013

I go to this place twice a year, when we get a free meal as a birthday gift. Otherwise, no way. The buffet is usually skimpy and cold. I attended a Rotary luncheon there once; the food was terrific. Why not for table service?

1  Thank songbirdtova
Reviewed 6 February 2013

This place has been a special treat for us since we were kids. All our school field trips to MSU and such would end up at Pagliai's for lunch. We made special trips there just to enjoy their pizza and games!

Been to Pagliai's? Share your experiences!