“Very new and clean!”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murray
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Murray
Reviewed 15 June 2011

This is a pretty new hotel on the north edge of town, yet close to shopping areas and dining options. Everything looked super and our room was very comfortable.

• Stayed: April 2011, travelled as a couple
There are newer reviews for Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murray

Reviewed 5 April 2011

My husband brought me along for a work trip to Murray. While he went to work (10 days), I stayed in the hotel. We had a great breakfast with very friendly helpers, each morning. When I was in the suite all day, I took advantage of the huge televisions. It was nice to have 4 separate rooms, kind of like an apartment. Most nights we were treated to GREAT, warm cookies baked by a sweet young lady, then we were off to bed on the most comfortable beds with your choice of pillows. Overall, we would recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 March 2011

I had requested an upper level floor and they gave me a downstairs room right by the elevator and ice machine. The hotel was below average for HI Express. My stay was fairly uneventful. The pillows were way too soft. I had to drive a few miles to find a place to eat so the location is not great (next to trailer lot). The hotel grounds are not well maintained. The hotel and eating area are small.

• Stayed: March 2011, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 October 2010

The service was great. The breakfast was great. So close for our Murray State visit.

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 September 2010

My husband and I were in town just overnight to attend a Jason Mraz concert at Murray State University and reserved a room at this hotel. If I were at teacher, I'd give this hotel an A+ for perfection. Our needs were simple: a clean, comfortable, non-smoking room that was safe, in a great location, at great price, and included a delicious hot breakfast. BAM, this hotel was right on tune with our wish list! Our room smelled fresh and clean, sported a huge flat screen HD TV on the wall, and had a bed more comfortable than our own. The sweetest part of the hotel experience (aside from the fantastic smelling complementary shampoo and conditioner) was the kind hostess at breakfast the next morning. I felt like I was having breakfast in my grandmother's very own kitchen. Our only regret was not having enough time to dip our feet in the indoor swimming pool. Who could ask for anything more? And by the way, the concert was outstanding!!!

• Stayed: September 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2010

The two desk staff and housekeepers were professional, pleasant and helpful. By far the cleanest room I have ever stayed in. The bed was comfortable and everything worked well. To my surprise they provided an outstanding breakfast. I had biscuits and homemade gravy, scrambled eggs that were perfect, crisp bacon, sausage and a banana nut muffin with cold milk. Mom could not have cooked better. Close to everything. When I return to Murray this will be my only choice for a motel.

• Stayed: July 2010, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 9 April 2010

Once again, the Holiday Inn has proven to be the place to stay! Courteous employees, clean rooms, the most comfortable beds, and a great breakfast. The pool was nice and the hotel grounds were clean and nicely landscaped. I would highly recommend the Holiday Inn when visiting Murray, KY.

• Stayed: April 2010, travelled with family
Also consider these accommodations in or near Murray
Hampton Inn & Suites Murray
SpringHill Suites Murray
Best Western University Inn
Quality Inn
Quality Inn
#5 of 9 in Murray
Kenlake State & Resort Park
Quality Inn Paris/Ky Lake Area

Been to Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Murray? Share your experiences!