“Very Fun Even in the Rain”

Ride The Ducks Newport
More attraction details
Owner description: Experience the most exciting thing to do in Newport! Quack-tastic Fun! Everyone has fun aboard a Ride the Ducks Newport sightseeing tour of Greater Cincinnati. It's the best way for families to tour the area by combining fun, music, history and area sights. Our Captains lead you through Greater Cincinnati’s streets culminating into a terrific splash into the Ohio River. Ride the Ducks is a great way to experience the city and the river - everything the region has to offer - whether you're here for a short time and or a life-long resident.
Indianapolis, Indiana
30 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 60 helpful votes
“Very Fun Even in the Rain”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 31 August 2014 via mobile

I've been wanting to do this on many trios to Cincy. We finally got to do it! The website said tours ran until 5 p.m.However, the time we wanted to ride was booked- 4:00. I was sad until she said there were more tours and that they judge the time they stop taking passengers on the flow of the day. I was just slightly disappointed by this because we couldn't get on the boat until 6:30. Had I known that we could've planned to do other things between time. Not to mention we were trying to avoid the rain. Didn't happen! But we still sailed and had a really nice time. Zach and our captain Pete were hilarious! You get quakers to engage in the obnoxiousness!! Love it. The history you learn of the city is great too. You don't get wet at all when you splash in the river. So don't worry about that. I do feel its pricey bur whatever. It's fun for folks of every age. So advice, buy online to see the schedule or call them to check ahead of time.

1 Thank DivaLadyJ_28

Pickerington, Ohio
11 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Something Different”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 August 2014

This was definitely a different kind of tour. It was a lot of fun and there was a lot of history provided without feeling like you were at a museum. Be prepared to have everyone staring at you because you are on a bus (and a boat) and you have a duck quacker that you quack at everyone :) Great time for all, not just kids!

Fishers, Indiana
81 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“Fun Time”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 August 2014

My boyfriend and I had a wonderful ride on the Duck! Our driver and guide were very nice and full of information. The tour is about 45 minutes and travels on land and sea. This activity is for all ages. There were many little kids on the boat as well as adults. I recommend this to everyone who visits Newport.

Normal, Illinois
32 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fun!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014

Tour guides are great, interactive & just make for a very fun 45 min. The combo price with the aquarium is a great deal and make for a fun day. Book duck tour time first as they fill up quick.

1 Thank Klalsip
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 3 helpful votes
“Fun”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 August 2014 via mobile

Captain Ken and Zach made the experience fun. They had lots of interesting facts. Especially for us since we weren't from the area. I had done the duck tour in Branson years ago. so I wanted to show my family the duck tour in Newport. My four year old couldn't believe that it could go in the water.