“Past it's sell by date.”
Review of Claddagh Pubs of Newport LLC - CLOSED

Claddagh Pubs of Newport LLC
Cuisines: Pub
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 6 October 2013

I'm afraid this restaurant is going the way of Outback. It used to have a great atmosphere, and good food. Now it's almost empty of customers and ambience. The food is lack lustre, and sad. We won't visit again, and wished we gone to Dewey's instead.

Reviewed 11 September 2013

We were very pleased with our lunch. We were probably the first people in the door that day, sat on the patio, and really enjoyed our meal. The country music struck us as kind of odd, especially in an Irish themed restaurant, but I do understand that we were in Kentucky, so maybe that is why,

Reviewed 3 September 2013

I thought the place was dark and small. I didn't really like the menu. I guess if you like Irish food you would like this place but it wasn't my favorite. People were nice and friendly.

Reviewed 3 September 2013

We've been to this restaurant a few times and the service is consistently on the slow side despite us being one of a handful of patrons. The atmosphere is great, the drinks are delicious, and the crab and artichoke dip is fantastic. They just need to staff it differently.

Reviewed 28 August 2013

Stopped for a quick lunch and enjoyed the view from the outdoor patio Waiter was very nice and service was good. The food was tasty but not too fancy for a lunch although the menu appeared to have fancier items/meals for a nice dinner out.