Five Guys
Ranked #17 of 108 Restaurants in Newport
Reviewed 30 April 2014

Fun atmosphere slightly pricey but was happy my sister could enjoy a burger while I had a veggie sandwich/burger (sautéed mushroom, onions, green peppers, yum) fresh fries that go on for days trust me you can split an order. They offer outside seating but was to chilly when we was there. Nice place and a staff that's very efficient they are used to large crowds to don't be scared of the line it moves fast!

Reviewed 12 April 2014

I visited Five Guys at Newport on the Levee with my family after a visit to the nearby Newport Aquarium. The food was typical Five Guys - fresh burgers with a great variety of toppings, generous portions of the hand cut fries, and the coke machine with lots of flavor options via touchscreen. Though a bit dirty due to it being the lunch hour, it was a nice place to eat. The staff was friendly in taking our order, and the option to sit outside was welcome on a sunny spring day.

Reviewed 2 February 2014 via mobile

We have been to many 5 guys locations all over the place, and I must say that this one was the worst one we have ever been to. Slow service, all the tables were dirty, there was food all over the floor, and we had to ask them to refill ketchup straws and napkins as they were out of everything. Their drink machine was down temporarily as there was no way to get a refill. It would appear that their employees arent doing their jobs properly. Of all the ones I have been to, most of which were much busier than this location, I have never seen a single location look as disgusting as this one did. I would never come back to this location again.

Reviewed 7 January 2014

Best burgers ever! Love the fries, love the burgers, love the hotdogs, love the nuts! My favourite restaurant chain by far, shame I have to travel as far to get them! Visited 3 times in my last visit to Cincinnati!