“Great place to eat.”

Dining options: Takeout
Akron, Ohio
“Great place to eat.”
Reviewed 7 October 2013

Great value and the food was great. You wont go away hungry. Our waitress was very attentive and we were a party of six adults with an infant. The management walked around to make sure you were satisfied and was really interested in your visit.

Visited October 2013
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, 9 October 2013
Thank you for the great review, Steve S! We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your visit with us. We hope to see you again in the future!

Spencer, Indiana
“Average for a Sonny's”
Reviewed 15 August 2013

I will clarify this review by saying, my family LOVES Sonny's. When we saw this restaurant, we were very excited. When we walked in, the place was empty, and we were seated immediately. The staff was excellent, our waiter's name was Shane. I had the Chicken and Ribs combo. The chicken was fine, but the ribs (which at other facilities are excellent) were well over-done; I was very disappointed. Everything else was average. Based on our previous Sonny's experience, I am hoping that this was an off day, and will give it another shot next time we are in town.

• Visited August 2013
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, 20 August 2013
Thank you for your review, Jason K. We are sorry to hear that your dinner was not up to your expectations. Please email us at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with further details so that we can address the issue. We would greatly appreciate the feedback.
Chicago, Illinois
“Bad food, good service”
Reviewed 8 August 2013 via mobile

The food was mediocre at best and redeemed only by the waitress we had. The staff was friendly and cost was on par. The BBQ was tasteless and the sauces not worth using. No doubt this will be our last trip.

• Visited August 2013
SonnysBBQ, Public Relations Manager at Sonny's BBQ, responded to this review, 13 August 2013
Thank you for the review, @dleathers. We're sorry to hear that you did not enjoy your last experience. Please email us at Social@SonnysBBQ.com with more information so that we can better address the issue. We appreciate the feedback and hope that you can give us another chance!
Atlanta, Georgia
“OK all you can eat ribs, but just OK”
Reviewed 24 July 2013

I stopped in for lunch and ordered their all-you-can-eat ribs. When I arrived mid-afternoon, there were only a few customers in the restaurant. The waitress took me ALL the way to the back of the restaurant. I mean way way back. I didn't think much of it until midway through the meal when it occurred to me that the waitress was hard to find (she would have to walk all the way back to ask me how the food was). The ribs were OK but not very meaty, so it didn't take long to eat them. Meantime, no waitress, so you end up eating the sides. By the time she showed up, I just wanted to get out of there - I was done with Sonny's. Best advice: TNT BBQ across from Toyota on Nicholasville. They blow the Sonny's chain restaurant away.

Visited May 2013
Robbinsville, New Jersey
“BEST QUALITY and service in a long time!! nom nom nom”
Reviewed 2 July 2013

My husband and I drove from NEW JERSEY to Nicholasville, KY last week for.... SONNY's!! Ok, we were in town for a family wedding to be honest. BUT my mission was to enjoy my favorite meal from Sonny's that I haven't tasted since 2007 in Florida.

We pulled up to this location around 2:15pm on a Friday and it was empty which made me happy in hopes I'd get my food quicker. ;)

I ordered my bbq chicken (all white meat), fries, cole slaw (double order...Mmmm) and Garlic toast. And of course, the sweet BBQ sauce.

I can't remember what my husband ate because I was so excited for mine.

It was so hot, fresh and delicious.

We had the BEST server, Bobbi!! We thank her for being so kind to us.

Every bite was perfection.

Sonny's...please open a location up here in Jersey!!

• Visited June 2013