“Good Sleep”

Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove
Ranked #3 of 6 Hotels in Oak Grove
Reviewed 4 June 2014

We have stayed at this Sleep Inn a few times now.
We haven't been disappointed.
We like their roomy rooms and roomy showers.
We have had an employee by the name Selene greet us each time and always is very pleasant and helpful.
Their breakfast is nice too.
Their exercise center is pretty decent.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Booked a room but never received the confirmation. When I called to make sure i still had a reservation I was informed that I HAD a reservation but it had been canceled by the hotel. I was out $100 and had no where to stay. Its currently two days later and I am still trying to get in touch with anybody from the hotel. Don't just stay away, run away.

Room Tip: Don't go here.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 11 May 2014 via mobile

Needed to get away.....so went to the Sleep Inn because it was recommended. ...it was amazing room cleaned, friendly staff, breakfast was amazing will stay again worth the money. The hotel is back from the highway so no noise very quiet

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 April 2014

At first glance, this hotel looks updated. Upon closer inspection, you can tell it’s worn. Within 2 minutes of being in the room, my two-year old found a cover of a water bottle and someone’s used Chapstick in the corner of the room. These items were in plain sight, and it made me wonder how clean our room was, if the housekeeper failed to pick up these items. The room had a little smell to it when we walked in, but we stopped noticing it before too long.

We stayed in this hotel for one night. We had driven over 8 hours with our four children, ages 2-8 that day. We planned on having the kids wear off some energy swimming before going to bed. When we arrived at the hotel, we peaked at the pool, and realized that is was smaller than we thought. After getting settled into the room, we headed back to the pool. There was then a party with ten children swimming for a birthday pool party. The pool area is small, and it was super loud in the pool. With us having four kids, we are used to noise. However, we were all overwhelmed by the commotion in the pool. We stayed for a little while before heading back to the room.

We were on the third floor, and heard many noises coming from the 4th floor. We also heard the typical doors slamming around us, and the TV from nearby rooms.

The breakfast in the morning was typical hotel food. There was waffles, yogurt, bagels, bread, etc. It was edible, but we’ve had better breakfasts in other hotels.

All of the staff that we encountered was friendly and helpful.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank BethWI
Reviewed 31 March 2014

I stayed a few nights here while visiting my husband who just recently got stationed at Fort Campbell. The hotel wasn't very far away from base and the staff were very friendly. The room was very clean and spacious. We loved staying here and will be staying here again if needed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 December 2013

We stayed last night in a 2 queen and fold out couch suite. The room was cleanish, but could really use a deep clean. When I was checking for bed bugs and pulled the mattress away from the wall, the sheets and mattress were very clean, but the box springs was piled with hair and dust. It was GROSS! The walls were banged up and could use a repainting. The other thing that was pretty gross was the vent fan in the bathroom. Dust was hanging out off of it. That being said, the sheets were clean, the bedding looked nice, the floors were vacuumed and the surfaces were dust free. The room was just in very big need of a deep cleaning. Our neighbors were a bit noisy, but that was no fault of the hotel. I could not hear any noise from outside.
The pool was warm and clean. The exercise room was in great shape. The staff were helpful and friendly. The breakfast had a nice selection and the dining room was well kept. It was a nice place to spend the night. With a little work, the rating of this hotel would have been a 4 or 5.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnKY235, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 30 December 2013

twoboys4me,

Thank you so much for your review. I am however very sorry to hear about these things that housekeeping has been missing. I appreciate you bringing these items to my attention so that we can get them resolved.

Thank you again!

Heather Caughlin, AGM

Reviewed 20 September 2013

I stayed at this location for a week while visiting my family at Fort Campbell. This place has become my new home away from home! The manager, Heather, allowed us an early check in which was wonderful after 8 hours of driving! The girl working at night was super friendly too. I believe her name was Sam.

The hotel itself is new but you can tell it's a busy location. There are some small signs of wear but it seems that they are trying to keep up. The only thing I didn't like was the parking lot doesn't wrap around the building and tends to fill up fast during the night. So if you want a close spot, get there early. The pool was also on the smaller side but was perfect for the grandkids.

All in all I will defintely be back next time I come to Fort Campbell.

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel faces a field away from all the other hotels.
  • Stayed: September 2013, travelled with family
SleepInnKY235, Manager at Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove, responded to this reviewResponded 24 September 2013

Ana,

Thank you so much for the wonderful review. We are more than thrilled to be your new home away from home. I would, however, like to know a more about those little things that you noticed so that I can make sure we get them taken care of right away. If you could, please contact me directly at the hotel.

Thank you! We can't wait to see you again!

Heather Caughlin, AGM

Holiday Inn Express Fort Campbell-Oak Grove
Candlewood Suites Fort Campbell - Oak Grove
Hampton Inn & Suites Hopkinsville
Days Inn Oak Grove/Ft. Campbell

Been to Sleep Inn & Suites Oak Grove? Share your experiences!