“Losing a regular customer”
Review of Spaghetti Shop - CLOSED

Spaghetti Shop
Cuisines: Italian
“Losing a regular customer”
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Our family has been coming to the spaghetti shop for over 10 years. We will not be back they don't put enough sauce on the meals to cover the spaghetti and if you ask for extra they charge you extra for what you should get in the first place. We asked to speak to the manager and when he finally came out to our table he informed us it was company policy and could bring us some more for a price. My wifes and daughter had the same meal but there was a great difference between the amount spaghetti and sauce. The manager even said it looked dry but couldnt help. This is the first time anyone has informed us about this so called policy. Looks like it will be the last! Good luck to anyone who ventures in.

louisville
“very disappointed”
Reviewed 22 April 2012

My husband and I were very disappointed with this visit. Our food took forever to get and when we got it it was cold. the lasagna was the worst i have ever eaten. People was returning food left and right and complaining about how unorginized they were. we also had to clean our own table off just to sit and eat. We will never go back there again. one more thing, i never saw a manager. if they have one, they need to be replaced.

• Visited April 2012
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will only go back for the sweet tea”
Reviewed 12 November 2010

I had the unfortunate pleasure of going to the Spaghetti Shop for lunch today. I was promptly greeted when I went in. The lady directed my attention to the specials and I ordered the ravioli and sweet tea. While waiting for the food I drank my sweet tea which was great. When it was time for my food I noticed the "marinara sauce" was very dark. I didn't have much time so I ate it anyway. To my surprise they put chilli on top of my ravioli. Wow. On top of that, some of the ravioli didn't have cheese in it. I could not finish it. The tea will be the only reason for my return.

1 Thank gootaste7
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Surprisingly good! Cheap eats and tasty, too. Friendly counter service.”
Reviewed 23 August 2008

Surprisingly good! Cheap eats and tasty, too. Friendly counter service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook