“I will only go back for the sweet tea”
Review of Spaghetti Shop - CLOSED

Spaghetti Shop
Cuisines: Italian
Louisville, Kentucky
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“I will only go back for the sweet tea”
Reviewed 12 November 2010

I had the unfortunate pleasure of going to the Spaghetti Shop for lunch today. I was promptly greeted when I went in. The lady directed my attention to the specials and I ordered the ravioli and sweet tea. While waiting for the food I drank my sweet tea which was great. When it was time for my food I noticed the "marinara sauce" was very dark. I didn't have much time so I ate it anyway. To my surprise they put chilli on top of my ravioli. Wow. On top of that, some of the ravioli didn't have cheese in it. I could not finish it. The tea will be the only reason for my return.

1 Thank gootaste7

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Surprisingly good! Cheap eats and tasty, too. Friendly counter service.”
Reviewed 23 August 2008

Surprisingly good! Cheap eats and tasty, too. Friendly counter service.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook