“wonderful little pastry shop.”

Rolling Pin Pastry Shop
Ranked #1 of 8 Dessert in Owensboro
Description: Http://www.rollingpinpastryshop.com/
Description: Http://www.rollingpinpastryshop.com/
Reviewed 15 April 2014 via mobile

everytime I come back to Owensboro this is one of my food stops. I love their donuts especially anything with chocolate frosting. my personal favorite are the long johns. Granted the donuts are a little bit more expensive than at Dunkin but you get what you pay for in quality. When I was a child my dad would take me duck and goose hunting early in the mornings and we would always stop at the rolling pin for donuts before we headed out. The atmosphere is that of a traditional small town shop. One that you don't really see much anymore.they also do cakesand such. My favorite place of all to get donuts. Period.

Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

The best donuts around. I have ate donuts at several different pastry shops around the U. S. The Rolling Pin is the best. They have wide varieties of donuts and pastries.

Reviewed 8 February 2014

Not your typical doughnuts. Very tasty. I'm new to the area and tried rolling pin on a referral and had a good experience. Plan on visiting again soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2014

Rolling Pin is a local treasure! Whether you are in need of a cake for a special occasion or you just need a bit of something sweet to tame your sweet tooth, you can count on Rolling Pin to have something delicious that will hit the spot. They are reasonably priced and have a very nice staff. There is limited parking, so you might want to keep this in mind when planning a visit. Highly recommended!

1  Thank KY_grl_12
Reviewed 27 December 2013

This is a local institution where you'll see a steady and loyal stream of customers. The donuts are made fresh daily, and I've only heard great comments from everyone. Reasonably priced, limited parking, and a small building sometimes makes it a hassle but worth the trouble IMHO.