“do not stay”
Review of Days Inn Owensboro

Days Inn Owensboro
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Owensboro
Reviewed 20 May 2014

was not good place for the price the staff was the only nice thing about this place shower was horriable towels where stained who ever was above us paced the floor all night long breakfast was not much

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
There are newer reviews for Days Inn Owensboro

Reviewed 13 May 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 8 May 2014 via mobile

This place was the worst I have ever seen. We were booked here, by a company. Upon arrival I knew it would be awful, the reception area was unclean. The score of 1 can't be low enough. Small dirt cramped room. Rust in bathtub! We left!!

• Stayed: May 2014
1  Thank Billie M
Reviewed 5 May 2014

To start off, it's an okay hotel to stay in for a night or two. The service is okay when they want to be, I had to watch my mouth a couple of times. They bang on the door if you're 3 minutes late to pay. Wifi goes in and out, the breakfast is crapy. They also have about 20 channels that WORK. For this price they should have HBO & Cinemax. I wouldn't recommend any to come here for more than a week. Which is almost 500 dollars.

• Stayed: April 2014
1  Thank Brookkee
Reviewed 2 May 2014

If you need a cheap clean room to sleep and shower this is your place. Would not recommend a long stay. Hotel needs a major face lift to the exterior and room had slight smokey smell.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Im i traveling welder traveling with my assistant upon arrival my assistant noticed another welder staying therethat he had a conflict with, he informed the front desk about the situation and I asked him not to let anyone know we were staying there.they gave out our room number and discuss how much deposit we put down!and gave our names out! not at all professional! Or safe !I travel with a gun for my protectionI can only imagine what would happen if our door got kicked in,someone would have got shot!I contacted corporate office and management has yet to return my callhow professional is that!!not finished yet!!

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 31 March 2014 via mobile

The front desk person, Jennifer was absolutely wonderful. She booked my room, got me a great rate and a close room. Only problems I had were a slightly moldy shower curtain and a neighboring rooms alarm going off at 1 AM. When I contacted the front desk they took care of it immediately. The bed has a protector on it, so it's a little uncomfortable. But the room was very clean and a good size. If you have a lot of luggage stay on the ground floor! The stairs are killer.

Stayed: March 2014, travelled on business
Travellers also viewed these Owensboro hotels
Wingfield Inn & Suites
#8 of 13 in Owensboro
Hampton Inn & Suites Downtown Owensboro/Waterfront
Fairfield Inn by Marriott Owensboro
Holiday Inn Owensboro Dwtn - Ohio River

Been to Days Inn Owensboro? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Owensboro

Address: 3720 New Hartford Rd, Owensboro, KY 42303-1786
Region: United States > Kentucky > Owensboro
Business Centre with Internet Access Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #11 of 13 Hotels in Owensboro
Price Range: £42 - £64 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Owensboro 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Days Inn Owensboro reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Owensboro Hotel Owensboro