Receptionist was friendly and the property is located within walking distance to a number of eateries. The rooms were old, gross, and smelled of stale cigarette smoke (even though ours was non-smoking). There was a dead bug in the bathroom and various hairs around the sink and toilet. GROSS!! There were also non-identifiable stains on the wallpaper in the bathroom. Breakfast was ok and as expected for price of room. Would not recommend.
Did not feel motel was up to the standard of that price range . my blanket had a hole in it like some flea bag hotel . We both rolled to the center of the bed . I felt like I was sleeping on a bed of rags .