All reviews sausage front desk room was clean biscuits direct tv oatmeal house keeping nice stay hot breakfast would stay again one night stay breakfast staff very nice hotel carpet sheets housekeeping cleanliness
Reviewed 15 April 2012

I (a 72 yr female) stayed three nights and found everyone to be helpful and very willing to accommodate. The lady in the breakfast room was wonderful. She made a special effort to have grapefruit juice as well as other juice. She maintained the breakfast room better than I do my kitchen! Other travelers seemed to enjoy the Pancake Maker. This lodging is near Owensboro's airport <smiling> slightly smaller than D.C. or Chicago. One of the staff was kind and drove me to my departure flight (a Cessna-don't worry about airport noise) The area is very quiet. My King room was about the same as other similar priced lodging. It was well maintained. This location requires about a $10 taxi to midtown.

• Stayed: April 2012, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 March 2012

I stayed there recently for business and was very pleased. The front desk staff was very friendly and helpful and the room was super clean. The breakfast the next morning was the standard Holiday Inn Express breakfast and was good.

I come to Owensboro about once a month and will make this hotel my first choice.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 March 2012

Stayed here three nights while in town on business. Rooms were nice and clean and the bed was very comfortable. Did not have a chance to eat breakfast but coffee was always luke warm and weak. The staff were the most lacking part of my stay. They seemed to be aloof and slighty unconcerned about me as a guest. I would stay again however.

• Stayed: March 2012
IHGCare, IHGCare at Wingfield Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 8 April 2012

Dear Superevangelist,

Thank you for taking the time to write your review. I do apologize for any inconvenience that you have experienced with our Staff. We are continually striving to improve the hospitality we offer, and comments from our guests are always welcome. We appreciate the feedback that we receive as this is crucial for us to improve the products & services that we offer.

Regards,
Brenda J.
IHGCare

Reviewed 25 February 2012

Was concerned by some things I had heard, but found out this is a new location and reviews were perrtaining to old. This was a nice hotel. The people were very nice, helpful and friendly. The room was clean and the breakfast was very good. I did not enjoy the pool as it is outdoors and I stayed in February. I have a few more trips there and plan to stay at this hotel.

• Stayed: February 2012, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 December 2011

Typical average room, average service, average price.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business