“Great Stay”

Ranked #2 of 13 Hotels in Owensboro
Lexington, United States
“Great Stay”
Reviewed 11 April 2014

I stayed at this hotel during April of 2014 and the stay was good. The hotel has bee updated and the rooms are clean. The pool is outdoors and was closed during this time. The staff was friendly and the breakfast changed slightly daily. The breakfast was ok and offered two hot items and several pastry's and juices. I was pleased with my stay.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Candice_Cross, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro South, responded to this review, 15 April 2014
Thank you for being our guest! It's great to hear you enjoyed your stay with us. Maybe the next time you're in Owensboro, our pool will be open for your enjoyment. Thanks again for staying with us, and I hope to see you again soon!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
Carmel, United States
Reviewed 1 April 2014

When i visit Owensboro, this hotel is always my first choice. Their rooms are always clean, comfortable beds, strong internet connectivity, great breakfast and welcoming hospitality. Their fitness room has all the essential equipment to get a great workout. I love the choices they have for their complimentary breakfast. most importantly, the healthy options.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! We always love having you as our guest. Thank you for the kind words, always. I will pass on your compliments to our team. Thanks again for being our guest, and I hope to see you again soon!
Owensoboro, United States
Reviewed 28 March 2014

Lovely hotel and room, but would not recommend the first floor rooms near the lobby because of the noise. I usually stay upstairs and it much quieter off the first floor. The beds were very comfortable and the room was extremely clean and well kept. There is even a real nightlight in the bathroom, which was a nice touch! The internet worked smoothly and the TV picture was excellent. The parking was very close and easy to manage. This location is also quite near lots of restaurants and shopping.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for staying with us! I'm happy to hear you enjoyed being our guest I do understand and apologize for the noise coming from the lobby and breakfast area. If you stay with us in the future, we will make certain your room is away from the hustle and bustle. Thank you for the great compliments and we appreciate you taking the time to enjoy the little things. I hope the next time you're visiting Owensboro, you will be our guests again.
Owensboro, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 March 2014

My room had originally been marked as a stay-over from pervious guest. When I got to my room, I noticed a couple odd things and realized what had happened. I did not complain as I know mistakes can be made. I was out on business all the next day, but got a call from the front desk when they realized the mistake. Comped my room for the evening and apologized on the phone, in person and in a handwritten note in my room with a gift bag of treats. The housekeeper who made the mistake also left me a personal note of apology and stopped at my room for an apology in person. Wonderful experience all around and I will always stay at Hampton's and recommend them to all I know.

1 Thank 990victorias
Thank you for choosing our hotel! It was great talking with you while during your stay, and I'm always happy to hear great things about our team. I apologize again for the status of your room upon arrival. I hope the next time you're in Owensboro you honor us as a guest again. Thanks again for staying with us!
Vine Grove, United States
Reviewed 12 February 2014

My wife and I were in town to help with some volunteer work. There should be some sort of discount (with proof of work of course) to those helping with non profit endeavors. In some cases the stay over night is not planned and because of this the money spent for one nights stay can be a bit much when not expected. Without this kind of discount a person would have to compromise their quality of stay to a lesser liked or inferior hotel to make it affordable. A person that "wants" to support Hampton Inn (and all affiliates) should not be put in that kind of position.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family

1 Thank Norman A
Candice B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro South, responded to this review, 17 February 2014
Thank you for your suggestions! It seems as though you enjoyed your recent stay at our property. Was there anything we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable? I do apologize we did not have a discount available for the volunteer project you were working on in our city. The next time you're in our area for any sort of community work, please let me know and I'd be more than happy to negotiate a rate for that specific project. We support our city by volunteering our time and products on a regular basis, and we would like to extend that generosity to our guests. Thank you for staying with us, and I hope you stay with us the next time you're in Owensboro!
Murfreesboro, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

From the initial check in process to the room to the night and including the breakfast, I was thoroughly pleased with my stay at this Hampton Inn! I would recommend it to anyone passing through this area!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive review! I'm pleased to see you enjoyed your recent stay at our property. We value our guests, and take pride in our hotel and team members. Thanks for staying with us, and I hope to see you again soon!
Knoxville
Reviewed 5 February 2014

The staff was very nice and helpful. This is a great location to visit anywhere in Owensboro. The bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was fantastic. I wish there was a pool inside, but probably a nice pool in the summer.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Candice B, General Manager at Hampton Inn Owensboro South, responded to this review, 10 February 2014
Thanks for noticing our awesome team! Was there anything we could have done to make your stay more enjoyable? Thanks for staying with us. We hope you will be our guests again soon!