“Nice find downtown.”

Description: Authentic mexican cuisine in the heart of downtown Paducah
Belleville, Illinois
“Nice find downtown.”
Reviewed 19 March 2014

Went here for dinner with my boss on a trip to the area. The place is quaint. We were seated right away and given chips. The salsa was really good. I ordered enchiladas, which were really tastey. Cheesy and a nicely balanced sauce. I ordered white sangria. It was peachy and very refreshing.

• Visited September 2013

Paducah, Kentucky
“Pretty Good option”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

On a particularly warm Feb day, I finally got an opportunity to try Tribeca. It is in an excellent location with a nice atmosphere.

Salsa and chips were ok--I'm not a fan of Tex-Mex as much as Mexican, but obviously this is a personal taste. The meal itself was prepared properly, but it was just ok. There's other places in town that I prefer. There was way too much cheese sauce on the entree. I know one might think that there's no such thing, but it really put the taste off. It reminded me of a burrito that one would make in their own home.

Also there was no lunch menu, so it wasn't the best bang for the buck.

NOTE: It was not an issue for me, but the restroom is not wheelchair accessible.

Visited February 2014
ROCKFORD
“Didn't care for it. Not authentic in flavor.”
Reviewed 30 November 2013

We eat out at Mexican restaurants routinely and just didn't think the food measured up there.

My hubby says it was like a microwave dinner, but I just think it tasted like bland, kinda Mexican food. The cheese dip wasn't bad, but tasted like velveeta cheese, not what you should find in a Mexican restaurant. We didn't care for the salsa, but it may have been the blend of flavors.

Also got "Spanish rice" but that too looked almost plain. I think there was a little flavor to it. Tasted better by adding cheese sauce or putting it in my taco.

So, while my hubby says worse, I say it wasn't all bad, it just wasn't good.

• Visited November 2013
Kansas City, Missouri
“Worth The Drive Downtown ... ”
Reviewed 5 November 2013 via mobile

We were staying by the Interstate on our way from A to B ... Just passing through town ... and asked hotel staff for recommendation of a local restaurant ... this was suggested, and we're glad we gave it a try. Combination fajitas for two ... fairly priced, although a bit skimpy on the "sides". Not an easy place to get to using my somewhat outdated Garmin map, but worth the effort if you have a mind to get away from the plastic chains by the freeway.

Paducah, Kentucky
“Wonderful salsa”
Reviewed 17 August 2013

The fresh salsa with cilantro is one of my favorite things about Tribeca. . the margaritas run a close second! WE dined outdoors last night- perfect!

• Visited August 2013