“Nice place considering the location.”
Review of Duck Creek RV Park

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Paducah
Duck Creek RV Park
Reviewed 30 July 2013

Let me preface this by admitting this is the only RV park I have ever stayed in. I expected less trees than a campground, and that is what you get. There aren't many trees, wildlife, grass, etc. This is a place to park a trailer for the night, or in my case, 4 months.

The facilities are well-kept, including the pool. Overall it stays relatively quiet. However, there were times when neighbors made too much noise. It doesn't help that the spots are so close together. Any time I had an issue I would email them through their website. This was usually answered by one of the owners, Todd. He and his staff are friendly, helpful, and accommodating. All of my questions and issues were resolved in a timely manner, and I am satisfied with having stayed there for so long.

The only area they need to continue to improve in is their wireless internet network. When I first moved in it wasn’t even functional. When I left it was usually available but sometimes slow.

Having lived in Paducah I must say people here are accustomed to a much lower standard of living than what I am used to. In general, the city has much more in common with second-world nations such as Turkey than it does other US cities. This makes it easy for local businesses to skimp on quality (as evident nearly everywhere in this town). I am glad Duck Creek RV Park hasn’t resorted to this, at least not yet.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Reviewed 24 June 2013

From my understanding Duck Creek got new owners in January. The park is a work in progress meaning it has such potential. The bathrooms/showers are spotless and decorated like home. They have a large fenced in area to let your dog run. Wish other parks would do that. Location is great. People were very nice. The pool/deck is gorgeous! The parks only draw back was lack of shade and some messy looking places in the back of the campground (but they are cleaning it up). The groundskeeper was very nice too and allowed us to swim a little later than the posted time b/c it was so hot when we were there. If they will plant some trees it will be a solid 5 stars in my opinion! Would stay again for sure!

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 21 June 2013

This park has new owners . Todd and dana barnett. Very nice people. They have a huge dog park. Thats my fav thing about this park i have 3 dogs. Very nice pool and the best internet they had in a long time. I will be staying here again

• Stayed: January 2013
1  Thank Melody S
Reviewed 7 May 2013

We were at the park fo the Paducah Quilt Show. Early Spring. We were greeted warmly by the new owners Todd and Dana who are green to the business but making huge changes - all for the better. If something is not right they make it right. Park has cable TV - great and an easy connection. The Wi-Fi is the fastest I have EVER seen in a park. The dog park is fenced and huge though I encouraged the owners to put a base around the shelter to discourage pets from going under it. The grass in the pet area was trimmed short and we who hate ticks appreciate that.
Former owners had removed most trees so treed sites are a dream - that will not come true. Former owner claimed it was for rigs that wanted clear satellite signal. Cable cured that problem.

Washrooms are clean and well maintained. Pool was not open but being worked on. A beautiful setting for a summer party.

A new rec building and storm shelter has been built so if your event is rained out there IS a clean protected area to work from.

Convenient - 1 1/2 Miles to Kroger - WalMart - ETC

Lastly - the owners are what can make or break your stay and these people are winners.!!!

Room Tip: Sites are all level so you will have no problem parking,
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 October 2012

This park is located 1 mile off the highway. Very clean, decorated bath rooms. Very nice pool with tropical plants thoughout the park. No highway noise. You can get all types of information at the office.They also have a small store that had every item you could want. Great personal customer service. Looking forward to our next trip to KY. We will stay at Duck Creek for sure.

• Stayed: October 2012, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 8 July 2012

We stayed here for a whole month as we transitioned from Alaska to Kentucky and thoroughly enjoyed our stay. The owners are very friendly and fun and the wife gave is tons of info regarding Paducah and what was to be done in the town. The accomodations were very good, it wasn't extremely crowded which was a definite plus for august. The bathrooms were great, single person rooms with a shower stall, toilet, sink and plenty of room for changing, etc. Nice and clean with air conditioning. There is a pool on site and a gas station down the road to the left, with the older half of Paducah down the road five minutes to your right. My favorite thing was the vegetable "store" right across the street with a saturday-market-style selection of fresh produce. Not sure if it is still there. Altogether for a month it was a real treat. For a monthly rate it was extremely reasonable. Would totally stay there again. We still drop by occasionally to say

• Stayed: August 2011
Reviewed 2 July 2012

As a couple who travels the country 8 months out of the year, this RV Park is by far one of our favorites that we've ever stayed at! Conveniently located less than a mile off the highway, you can't miss it! It's also close to many restaurants & down town attractions. The owners who I called before we arrived we're so sweet & didnt even need a credit card # to book a spot unlike most. Upon arrival we were greeted by Mike & Virginia, and they're adorable dog Max. You could not ask for better people, very helpful & accommodating! Sweet southern hospitality at its best! The pull-thru sites we're very nice & spacious plenty of room for our 58' rig. At only $27 per night (w/ good sam) for 50 amp, it was worth every penny! Unfortunately we we're passing through town and only stayed 1 night, we are definitely looking forward to coming back here!

• Stayed: July 2012