“BEST. STEAKS. EVER!”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 15 October 2013

Love Does! Best steaks!! Period! Cold beer, lively atmosphere, great service...can't beat it! One of our favorite places!

Reviewed 10 October 2013

We were in the historic downtown of Paducah on a beautiful Fall Sunday afternoon, and found it mostly closed and deserted. Fortunately, Doe's was open, so we stopped in for a pint and a bit of food. We didn't want much, so we settled on the southern style tamales and a bowl of chili. I've had better tamales (these were too dry in my opinion) but the chili was very good--thick and spicy with plenty of chiles in the mix. Their on-tap beer list was small but pretty good. Their menu looks interesting and worth trying; we'd definitely return for dinner sometime.

Reviewed 1 October 2013 via mobile

The steak was ok but definately over priced. The place is rather shabby but the worst part was that the hostess apparently was in some sort of "mood" as she banged all the tables and chairs around re-setting them, customers should not be at the mercy of some young girl having a bad day..needs an over-haul, prices, aptnosphere, acoustics and staff !

Reviewed 4 September 2013

All of the steaks are amazing and simply out of this world. If you like steak, then you really should try it. It is much better than any chain.

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Met a couple of business associates here for dinner last week. I'd never heard of the restaurant before. I looked it up online to see how dressy it was. Very casual place. It's in an old building near the river. They ordered some appetizers first - tamales, chili, fried shrimp and grilled shrimp. All were excellent! Tamales were tasty and moist and with some chili on top...perfection! Shrimp were large and cooked just right. After appetizers, I ordered a filet medium rare. One of the guys got a filet bone-in. It came out and was about 3 inches high! It was truly the best piece of meat I've ever eaten. The edges were slightly crispy with the center cooked just right. There's plenty of juice in the plate to dip your steak in. No need of A-1 or any other steak sauce because the meat is just that tasty! It comes with a salad and choice of sides...I got the steamed veggies. The star of the meal was the filet. I'm from the Baton Rouge area and learned there is a Doe's Eat Place there also. Can't wait to try it!!