“Excellent Lodging”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah
Ranked #12 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
Reviewed 2 September 2014

Stayed at Paducah Fairfield on a Sunday night. Room was very nice, clean and nicely appointed. Breakfast was very good. Very handy to dining establishments and to downtown area, Staff very helpful and polite. Would definitely stay here again. Fair price, fine inn.

Room Tip: All floors seem nice, fast elevator.
  • Stayed: August 2014, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 16 August 2014

We stayed at this hotel while on our road trip last year and chose it again this year. I usually try to choose one of the top 2 recommendations on Trip Advisor, but I knew how nice this hotel was, and we weren't disappointed. Everything about the hotel appears fresh and clean. It is a perfect place for us since it provides a nice seating area with room for both of us to sit and a separate bedroom area with an additional TV as well as a comfortable bed. The bathroom and shower were nice with enough vanity space for both of us.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 August 2014 via mobile

I am a platinum level and found it to be the best fairfield inn I have stayed in for some time It was new and had all the features you would expect. Staff was courteous. Breakfast was very good and overall a great value. Would recommend.

• Stayed: July 2014
Reviewed 5 August 2014

We visited this Fairfield while traveling o 7/31/14. WE were very pleased with the staff and cleanliness or Fairfield. The navigation app was goofy but it finally got use to hotel. The night staff was very friendly and caring. If you need to travel to Paducah please consider the Fairfield.

Room Tip: Watch you navigation app - does not take you directly to hotel but you get there!!!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I always stay at Marriott properties when traveling for business or pleasure because I pretty much know what to expect and know the standards the chain sets for its franchisees. Each "level" of Marriott property has different amenities and standards. I am happy to say that this property far exceeded the standards for this level, and in fact would rank with the higher levels especially in terms of the staff. They are outstanding and were sincerely interested in making my stay pleasant and productive (this was a business trip). They succeeded. The breakfast was a cut above what I have experienced at other FFI's across the country and easily was as good or better than the next level up. You could definitely see that the food was cooked with care and by someone who knew what he or she was doing. The hotel is fairly new and very modern. Clean and comfortable. I highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 25 July 2014

While a newer hotel, I found myself disappointed by the apparent inattention to detail by management on a number of different fronts. One, the exercise room TVs on the treadmills failed to work not to mention the entire elliptical machine being out of order. At breakfast Saturday, the sole juice machine was not turned on even though the breakfast area was packed with diners. Lastly, when I awoke Sunday morning, I found ants not only on my phone next to the nighstand but also ants on the desk. I advised the very pleasant front desk staff who then apologized. At this interstate intersection are many hotels comparable to this one, Drury Inn and Suites, Courtyard by Marriott, and Holdiay Inn Express, and I will be staying at those when I next visit Paducah for work.

Room Tip: Room on third floor facing front of hotel proved quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Robert K
Greg T, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 27 July 2014

Robert,

I am sorry you had difficulties with the TV's or equipment in the fitness center. Although labeled, some guests tend to change the channel on the equipment televisions (on the equipment) rather than using the remote,; this leads to no channel being shown til the source is changed back. As far as a piece of equipment not working, we will check to ensure all are in working order.
I am surprised the juice machine was not on during the breakfast hours, I will pass this information on to our staff that works the area.
The hotel utilizes a great Pest control company that GTD's their services; I will be sure to contact them in regards to you comments.

Please be sure to bring any issues to our attention as they arise so we may correct be able to correct them during your stay and thus increase your satisfaction.

Thank you for letting us know!

Reviewed 24 July 2014 via mobile

Spent a night here on the way to the Great Smoky Mountains. Front desk staff were very personable and friendly. Hotel common areas were well maintained. The pool is very small, but great for keeping up with small kids in the pool. Used the tennis court in back for a bit, great benefit. Rooms were immaculate and beds very comfortable. Breakfast pretty typical, but more seating than other Fairfield Inns we've stayed. Definetely no hesitation recommending this hotel to someone else.

Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family