“Awesome piece of History!”
Review of Wacinton Sculpture

Wacinton Sculpture
Ranked #13 of 35 things to do in Paducah
Seattle, Washington
14 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Awesome piece of History!”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

I have passed by this monument of early American history many times, located in Bob Noble Park. It is a master class example of wood carving (sculpture) and it is a wonderful accent to Paducah's rich history. A Must see!!!

Visited August 2013

Saint Louis, Missouri
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“Poor Paducah”
Reviewed 19 May 2013 via mobile

We were excited to check this out and it ended up being a big tree. It's cool to look at, but I would not consider it an attraction.

Visited March 2013
1 Thank Beebopabby
Columbia, South Carolina
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 11 helpful votes
“Nice off the beaten path site to see in a town you would normally pass by...”
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I read about this statue on Trip Advisor and the pictures whet my appetite to see it with my own eyes. It was impressive to think that it was carved from a tree. My husband and I were traveling with my inlaws visiting from Rome, Italy. All in the group were pleased with this stop during our trip from Nashville to St Louis. Since we were in Paducah we drove downtown and walked the waterfront and ate dinner at Whalers Catch. All was worth the time and effort. If I were traveling this way again I would return to visit downtown Paducah. I probably would arrive earlier in the afternoon to see the National Quilt Museum and have a more in depth look at downtown.
Sidenote: The drive to the statue is not scenic or beautiful but make the drive to see it anyway and then head downtown. Great free activity for families with kids and tourists looking for things to do off the beaten path on a road trip.

1 Thank Talyvser
Benton, KY
54 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 53 helpful votes
“Something unique.”
Reviewed 30 July 2012

I have lived in the area for 8 years and continue to find new things to see and do all the time. Take the time to visit this area and learn some of the history. You won't be sorry.

Visited July 2012
Houston
41 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 43 helpful votes
“wow that's a big sculpture”
Reviewed 19 July 2012

this has to be the largest chainsaw sculpture I have ever seen. it's a interesting piece of art.

Visited July 2012