“Very nice and clean at a bargain price!!!”
Review of Super 8 Paducah KY

Super 8 Paducah KY
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Hopkinsville, Kentucky
“Very nice and clean at a bargain price!!!”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

I was shocked at the "niceness" of this place at $70 night! It was clean and quiet. The owner was extremely pleasant and helpful. There was a free local newspaper, free parking, comfortable bed, updated bathroom and room décor, as well as a complimentary breakfast--biscuits, gravy, and fresh fruit I didn't expect!

Room Tip: Only 2 levels, and I was given a choice as to which I wanted......I chose upstairs.
  • Stayed August 2014, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
Rocky Top, Tennessee
Reviewed 19 August 2014

Went to stay with my mom and her boyfriend as he is working there. very polite, room clean and the people were very attentive to our needs. We stayed 2 days and had a nice time would recommend to anyone.

Room Tip: higher floors are better as they are less noisier
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank mike c
Memphis, Tennessee
Reviewed 18 August 2014

Let me start by saying this, the hotel room looks identical to the photo. We spent 2 days in room 112. This hotel is very convienent to the mall, food, gas stations and the interstate. Now, on to why they got a low rating. I was in my hotel 10 minutes and the toilet was stopped up. I called the front desk and when I opened the door, they handed me a plunger. I advised them that if I plunger a toilet at a hotel, that night will be absolutely free. Then, I noticed on the bathroom door was what appeared to be blood. Even after housekeeping left it was still on the door. Finally, we spent the whole day away to arrive back and the keys not work. They told us, if you keep the room key in your pocket or wallet it erases the data to open the door. Yea, that would be understandable if I had not left the key in my car door in 70 degree weather. I just say, read the reviews and make a choice. The breakfast is very simple, biscuit and gravy, 2 types of cereal, watery batter for waffles, fake orange juice( tasted like Sunny D), milk tasted like powder milk, yogurt, bananas, and cinnamon rolls. That was the breakfast. I personally, will not stay here again. Oh, them pillows are like those Walmart 4 pillows for 2 bucks. I'm writing this review as I'm packing to leave, I wanted to make sure I got it done.

• Stayed August 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank Meka W
Superior, Wisconsin
Reviewed 5 August 2014

Very nice place to stay for a business traveler looking for a place to rest at a nice value while maintaining a busy schedule.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8

Travellers also viewed these Paducah hotels
Auburn Place Hotels and Suites
Pear Tree Inn Paducah
Pear Tree Inn Paducah
#13 of 29 in Paducah
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson

Been to Super 8 Paducah KY? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Super 8 Paducah KY

Property: Super 8 Paducah KY
Address: 5001 Hinkleville Rd, Paducah, KY 42001-9166
Region: United States > Kentucky > Paducah
Fitness Centre with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Restaurant Swimming Pool Wheelchair access
Ranked #22 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Super 8 Paducah KY 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Ebookers, Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Traveltool, S.L.U., getaroom.com, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Super 8 Paducah KY reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Travel Lodge Paducah