“Great Burgers”

The Station Burger Company
Ranked #28 of 205 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 3 September 2013

Passing through Paducah, KY, we happened upon the Station Burger Company. Lucky us. We had The Station Burger ($4.49), a plain Cheeseburger ($4.29), and shared an order of fries. The burgers were cooked to order, juicy, and very tasty. The bun stood up to all the burger deliciousness very well. The fries were good, just not as excellent as the burgers. The place was very crowded, although its off the main drag. We felt this was a very good lunch for a great price and would definitely go back if our travels take us through Paducah again.

There are newer reviews for The Station Burger Company

Reviewed 4 August 2013

We were in the mood for a burger and this place looked great. The atmosphere was buzzing and the menu had a fun variety. Kind of like Five Guys burgers but with more manly flare. Okay, so we ordered the burgers with the bacon in them and fries. I didn't eat any of the fries because they looked kind of greasy. But the burger had a meaty, juicy taste that satisfied that burger craving. Then, it hit me. After finishing the burger I just felt kind of sick. My husband did too. I'm not sure if it was the burger, the grease, or all of the above. We definitely will not be going back.

1  Thank candylandhere
Reviewed 17 July 2013

This is how a hamburger should be. The patties are pressed out of real meat, not a frozen patty you would normally get. They also have several options when it comes to what you want on or in your burger. I got the one that is pressed together with bacon, it was great. There is also an option to have it covered with friend jalepaneos, I recommend it but beware jalepenoes are spicier when fried.

There is a choice between three cheeses versus just "cheese", I liked that. The fries are fried on a griddle and not deep fried. I don't think I've had them like this before. I would say they have more flavor than deep fried french fries but do not have as much texture so it is a wash.

The only complain I had with this place was the bathroom. The sink has not been wiped down in over a month by the looks of it. The door to the restroom has never been cleaned. I just pray they take better care of the kitchen.

1  Thank ibosley
Reviewed 8 July 2013

Great burgers and fries. Service was excellent. We always stop by when we are in town. Hands down better than other burger places. I like that I can stand and watch my food being prepared. Looking forward to next time.

Reviewed 7 July 2013

First of all, when a restaurant is so freezing cold that you shiver while you eat, it's just not conducive to enjoyment. There were a few picnic tables literally on the parking lot outside but since it was 90 degrees and there was no shade, we didn't take that option We read such good reviews and were expecting more. It's just a little place in a strip mall, with get-them-yourself napkins, etc. Stand in line to order. Not only were the fries the greasiest we've EVER had, the burger was, too. The bacon taste in it was good, but of course the pork added drippy grease. We can handle some grease, but this was over the edge. Not impressed. Won't be back.

2  Thank 2hungrytravelers