“Very good”

Harned's Drive In
Ranked #29 of 209 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Went there back Aug got bar q the sandwich was good I like the car hops its like bewlews in auroua my the price was fair been there for years

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Great Ky barbecue....I have been gong here for almost 50 years and I always get the hot dogs as well as BBQ.

I have never had hotdogs served this way.....sliced and grilled on toast. A little chili and its heaven. I hit it every-time I'm in Paducah.

BBQ is great, too.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Harneds Drive Inn is one of my favorite stops for Kentucky pit BBQ. Car hops take your order (or there is limited indoor seating) and your food arrives promptly.

My personal favorite is the large BBQ In toast with onion and mild sauce. They sandwiches are lightly sauced, so order extra is you want more. Sides include the usual, and ice cream treats are available for dessert.

Be careful, as the drive in is located just off a busy divided highway!

Reviewed 22 June 2013

Get you a pork shoulder or ham B-B-Q sandwich on toasted bread - you will love it - You can be served in you car or go inside - Inside your cloths will collect some Hickory (I think) wood odor but it will be worth it. When we went they met us at the car and said they were out of ham (Folks had bought it all for Fathers day) but we were there for the pork shoulder. They warned us to be careful with the hot sauce (It's hot) but I used more than my quota - Good Stuff

Reviewed 30 December 2012

Great BBQ and Hoagies awesome service but i have seen the oweners treat the waitresses like dirt I dont eat there any more its your choice the food is very good.