“EXCELLENT!!!!!”

Harned's Drive In
Ranked #34 of 211 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Cash only here!!!! BBQ is wonderful. It is so flavorful that you don't need sauce. Small and large sandwiches available, with all of the typical sides you'd expect at a BBQ place. The only downer is the size of the drinks.

Servers will come to your car and take your order. NOTE that it is a cash only place and closed on Sundays. Twice a year they close the restaurant for a few days for a complete clean. Owners/Management are wonderful, with lots of facebook posts and connection to the community.

Reviewed 14 November 2013

I was in town on business and craving BBQ. I read the reviews on this website and decided to try it out. I had a BBQ sandwich and hot dog. The BBQ had great flavor but was dry. Even with the slaw and sauce added, it was still too dry. The hot dog lacked greatly. It was split and placed on a hamburger bun with chili and cheese. I was greatly disappointed. With this exception, the other food tried was pretty good. Friendly and helpful staff made the overall experience better.

Reviewed 16 September 2013 via mobile

Went there back Aug got bar q the sandwich was good I like the car hops its like bewlews in auroua my the price was fair been there for years

Reviewed 31 August 2013

Great Ky barbecue....I have been gong here for almost 50 years and I always get the hot dogs as well as BBQ.

I have never had hotdogs served this way.....sliced and grilled on toast. A little chili and its heaven. I hit it every-time I'm in Paducah.

BBQ is great, too.

Reviewed 29 July 2013 via mobile

Harneds Drive Inn is one of my favorite stops for Kentucky pit BBQ. Car hops take your order (or there is limited indoor seating) and your food arrives promptly.

My personal favorite is the large BBQ In toast with onion and mild sauce. They sandwiches are lightly sauced, so order extra is you want more. Sides include the usual, and ice cream treats are available for dessert.

Be careful, as the drive in is located just off a busy divided highway!