“Great staff, clean rooms, very clean”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson
Ranked #9 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Elgin, Illinois
“Great staff, clean rooms, very clean”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ordered through another service, and called the hotel because some of the information was not what we wanted. They were very helpful about switching us into rooms that were attached. They do have smoking and non-smoking rooms, so be sure to ask the office for a non-smoking room when you book. The rooms were clean, comfortable, and the beds were very nice.

Breakfast was good, though I wish there would have been a bit more choices.

Room Tip: Be sure to ask for a room that is either Smoking or Non-smoking depending on your preference.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (34)
Elizabethtown, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 July 2014

I had a 3-night stay here in July and cannot say that I have ever had a better hotel stay. I had a suite which was immaculate on arrival and the staff kept it that way every day. The hallways were always clean and quiet, and the desk staff was incredibly helpful. This location is close to many different types of shopping (there's a huge bookstore about a quarter mile away!) and many restaurants (although there are many independent restaurants in downtown Paducah I'd recommend.)
I did not use the pool or exercise room, but walking by they looked clean and well-maintained.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
Los alamos
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

One of the house keepers was really friendly, Kiran i think it was. She was there at your service and always had a great attitude! Overall the hotel was great a i would recomend it for anyone staying in that area

Pearl City, Hawaii
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014

Very nice experience and will travel again. Thanks to Kiran for the great friendly service! Came early in the day and it was a very nice stay, mainly due to the warm feeling of the room, great customer service and good breakfast in the morning the next day.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled solo
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 21 July 2014 via mobile

I was overall very pleased with the service that was provided to me during my stay. The rooms were clean and the atmosphere made me feel like I was at home. The head housekeeper Kiran, was very friendly to me and and helped me with all of my requests. I will definitely recommend to others.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014 via mobile

When i had arrived I was approached by multiple people who asked if they could take my bags to my room. The breakfast was very tasty and had a great variety of different things to choose from. I really enjoyed my stay due to the great service that was provided when I stayed at the hotel! The rooms were very nice and i was surprised about how comfortable the beds were and how much space was provided in my room. I would also like to say thankyou to Kiran for providing great room sevice and being a very nice person to me.

USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 July 2014

Pros: Hot breakfast, very friendly staff, strong shower pressure, coin-operated laundry facility, warm cookies in the evening, not a far drive from the National Quilt Museum and Hancock's Fabric, within walking distance of several chain-style dining options.

Cons: Room looking a bit worn, thin walls and easy to hear noise from the hallway.

Overall, it wasn't the Ritz, but I didn't need the Ritz, I needed a clean, safe, comfortable place to stay while in Paducah, and I was pleased with what I got.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled solo