“Business meeting dinner POOR service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #145 of 206 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husbands employers would have a dinner after their training day and they would come here. Well, there was a room with about 20 or so of the men and some brought their wives to eat and socialize. The waitress would take our orders just as any other time. BUT----- when they brought out the food the waitress's would yell out "WHO, had the well done steak and potato "?? Well, half the crowd would reply to that answer, problem was the 1st to order was the last to eat. I was in shock at the casualness and the who cares attitudes about our food as the staff was. 2 1/2 hrs later we finally ate and left.. THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THE COMPANY PAID OUT FOR THIS DINNER WAS IN NO WAY IN ANYCOMPARISON TO THE BAD SERVICE WHICH WAS RECIEVED!!!!! I do NOT recommend this place for a large group.

There are newer reviews for TGI Friday's

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Specials offered would have been much better if quality of food was up to par. Over cooked, served luke-warm. Waiter needed to review basic math skills.

Reviewed 27 May 2013

Friendly atmosphere,relaxed enough,but classy enough.The food is delicious and on Thursday they have 3 dollar appetizers.

Reviewed 27 April 2013

4 of us went to eat here last week,it was my 1st time ever going to a TGIF's,I was excited,that ended fast in disappointment....We were seated and told we would be well taken care of by the waiter...he checked on us once right after bringing our food but not once refilled our drinks or asked us if we wanted more or any tea for my son so that he could wash his food down and not choke. The menu is about an 8 hour book to read,everything is scattered around,there is too much to go thru on it to choose 3 small pieces of chicken with cheese & peppers under it,not on top,and a scoop of mashed potatoes for $14.99! Nobody got much food on their plates for the outrageous prices! 4 of us to eat was $69.xx
I will gladly stick with Applebees from now on,I will never go back to a TGIF's!

Reviewed 15 April 2013

Good thing our food was decent because we got no service our entire meal. We had to ask and remind our waitress (bright red hair) for everything. She forgot my order entirely. She did not offer any refills, we had to ask and then she brought the wrong drink back. We paid with cash and asked for our change back but she still did not return all of it. Very rude! I would not recommend this place to anyone.

2  Thank radbiller