“Poor Service”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #150 of 210 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stopped here for lunch during business trip and place was not busy but servers still seem to be in their own world. Food was good as it is TGI Friday's but I would probably find another one due to service.

Reviewed 16 March 2014

It's a chain, so all must be the same, right? Well this one is a good one! Specials are good. Atmosphere is good. Location is excellnt.

Reviewed 16 July 2013

I walked in, was seated, and had my drink order filled immediately. The server was polite and checked on me frequently.

I had the Tennessee BBQ sandwich, I think that is what it was called. The pork didn't look very dark, I think it was more of a vinegar based sauce. I enjoyed the taste. It came on a roll type of bun, which I thought was better than the traditional bun. I had a side salad with thousand island, pretty standard salad with tomatos, cheese, and croutons. I would have liked for it to be slightly larger but hey, bad economy.

If people are complaining about food quality they shouldn't go to chain restaurants to eat. They are all hit and miss. This time it hit, next time I might get on here and call it the scum of the Earth.

Only complaint from this trip was they didn't seem to have any good drink specials.

Reviewed 14 July 2013

My husbands employers would have a dinner after their training day and they would come here. Well, there was a room with about 20 or so of the men and some brought their wives to eat and socialize. The waitress would take our orders just as any other time. BUT----- when they brought out the food the waitress's would yell out "WHO, had the well done steak and potato "?? Well, half the crowd would reply to that answer, problem was the 1st to order was the last to eat. I was in shock at the casualness and the who cares attitudes about our food as the staff was. 2 1/2 hrs later we finally ate and left.. THE AMOUNT OF MONEY THE COMPANY PAID OUT FOR THIS DINNER WAS IN NO WAY IN ANYCOMPARISON TO THE BAD SERVICE WHICH WAS RECIEVED!!!!! I do NOT recommend this place for a large group.

Reviewed 13 July 2013

Specials offered would have been much better if quality of food was up to par. Over cooked, served luke-warm. Waiter needed to review basic math skills.