“Nothing To Brag About”
Review of TGI Friday's

TGI Friday's
Reserve with OpenTable
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #143 of 202 Restaurants in Paducah
Cuisines: American
Good for: Child-friendly
Good for: Child-friendly
Makanda, Illinois
“Nothing To Brag About”
Reviewed 9 August 2014

We ate here today to use up a gift card that we got for Christmas. It is only the second time that we have eaten here and the first time was so long ago that we don't remember much about it. But we won't return unless we happen to receive another gift card for there. Our gift card was for 10 bucks and it cost us 16 extra bucks (including a 3 dollar tip) just to have burgers and fries, and the fries were warm and chewy, and we had water to drink. That was some pricy burgers and fries in my book, especially when the food was nothing to brag about to begin with. So if you are looking for a better valued meal and hopefully better quality then I would search elsewhere.

• Visited August 2014

Huntley, Illinois
“Good food, but restaurant was so cold! Bring a sweater.”
Reviewed 11 June 2014

Good service, good tasting food, and they made changes to our orders that we requested without any problems.

Visited June 2014
“Poor Service”
Reviewed 10 April 2014

Stopped here for lunch during business trip and place was not busy but servers still seem to be in their own world. Food was good as it is TGI Friday's but I would probably find another one due to service.

Visited April 2014
Paducah, Kentucky
“Unexpected!”
Reviewed 16 March 2014

It's a chain, so all must be the same, right? Well this one is a good one! Specials are good. Atmosphere is good. Location is excellnt.

Visited March 2014
Knoxville, Tennessee
“Meal Experience Went As It Should Have”
Reviewed 16 July 2013

I walked in, was seated, and had my drink order filled immediately. The server was polite and checked on me frequently.

I had the Tennessee BBQ sandwich, I think that is what it was called. The pork didn't look very dark, I think it was more of a vinegar based sauce. I enjoyed the taste. It came on a roll type of bun, which I thought was better than the traditional bun. I had a side salad with thousand island, pretty standard salad with tomatos, cheese, and croutons. I would have liked for it to be slightly larger but hey, bad economy.

If people are complaining about food quality they shouldn't go to chain restaurants to eat. They are all hit and miss. This time it hit, next time I might get on here and call it the scum of the Earth.

Only complaint from this trip was they didn't seem to have any good drink specials.

• Visited July 2013