“Wonderful family loving staff.”

Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paducah West
Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Muncie, Indiana
“Wonderful family loving staff.”
Reviewed 8 December 2013

I cannot express how much the staff here has meant to me. I am away from my family at Christmas and the staff here has made me feel so cared for and loved like family just an incredible feeling. I hope when on my return trip that they are all recognized for there professionalism and there love and caring attitude. I have stayed in a lot of hotels and by far this has been the greatest experience that I have ever had. You have the best staff of any of the holiday express hotels that I have stayed in. I enjoy all of them and they are fantastic but by far the staff here is caring loving and makes you feel like you belong as part of their family.

Room Tip: All of the rooms are great but enjoy a corner suite.
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (38)
Machesney Park, Illinois
Reviewed 25 November 2013

We were driving through on our way home from Florida to northern Illinois. We stayed here based on the reviews and they are accurate. The hotel is very clean and updated. We stayed in the two bed (queen?) suite, which was very large and had very plush carpet (noticed this immediately). All of the staff we dealt with were very friendly and professional. We especially enjoyed speaking to "Skeeter" during the continental breakfast. The breakfast was good and the kids enjoyed having their pancakes made by the automated pancake machine. I did not use the fitness center, but the equipment looks new and hardly used. We will stay here again during our next trip to Florida.

Room Tip: Suites on the front catch a little road noise from the nearby freeway.
  • Stayed November 2013, travelled with family
Cartersville, Georgia
Reviewed 1 November 2013 via mobile

Very nice and clean. I just hope it stays this way. Wifi is good, huge HD tv's, wireless printing, comfortable bed and super nice shower with lots of water pressure.
I did not eat breakfast but assume it's the standard Holiday Inn Express items.
Walking distance to Applebee's and Rafferty's.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Bolivar, Missouri
Reviewed 28 October 2013

Just returned from a weekend in Paducah. Chose to stay here because of reviews. I was impressed by the large room. It was very clean, everything looks brand new. The staff was very friendly. The breakfast was varied and plentiful. It was very easy to find, right off the Highway. Close to restaurants and Hancock's of Paducah. The mall was just down the street, and the riverfront was an easy drive from here.I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank Happymoneysaver
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
Reviewed 19 October 2013 via mobile

Impressively clean and comfortable room, beyond what you'd expect from apparently being a new facility.

Not much more needs to be said...other than that staying at this location reinforces my appreciation of the Holiday Inn Express franchise. I'm all about em.
AAA++++

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 14 October 2013 via mobile

New facility since last visit right behind old (?) one. Everything is brand new. One thing that hasn't changed is the lady who "runs" breakfast - Skeeter? As always, she made her rounds to make sure she asked every person how they were doing and if they needed anything. I've stayed at a lot of hotels but this is the only one where I remember the breakfast lady!!!

Stayed October 2013, travelled on business
Cary A, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Paducah West, responded to this review, 7 November 2013
That's her nickname and unlike the outdoor variety - she isn't a pest! She certainly does a wonderful job in trying to insure every guest is satisfied. We certainly look forward to your next visit, but one thing for sure - you won't need to bring the skeeter repellant!
El Dorado Springs, Missouri
Reviewed 14 October 2013

We were extremely pleased with our stay here. The Front desk personnel were very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The hotel must be either new or recently remodeled. The amenities were nice and the hot breakfast was great. We would definitely recommend this place.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple
Yes, we are a brand new facility here in Paducah and we couldn't be happier that you had such an enjoyable stay with us. Thank you for your high recommendation and we look forward to your next visit with us!