“AMAZING!!!”

Ranked #7 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
“AMAZING!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 June 2013

"Hotel was nice and loved the breakfast in morning. They had scrambled eggs, sausages and waffles. I was at this hotel for a week, rooms are amazing, and they were very accomdating during my stay. Great Service"

• Stayed June 2013
Paducah-Hotels, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, 18 February 2017
Dear Valued guest,

On behalf of the staff of management of our hotel we would like to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. It was a pleasure being your hosts during your recent gateway to Paducah.

We are glad to know you had a great time in our hotel and we truly hope to have the opportunity to host you once again in a near future.

Best Western Paducah Inn

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2013

My company booked us a room here due to being close to where we were working. We had 6 rooms and luckily we were able to get smoking rooms. Their breakfast is really good but wish they could add bacon. We loved the fact that they have a gazeebo with BBQ grill.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2013

Staff is really friendly at this motel. Our check in person was very helpful with directions and called up couple of restaurants for us and made reservations. We were in process of moving and had couple Uhauls and this motel has huge truck parking for us so that was a plus.

Tallahassee, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013 via mobile

The rooms were great, staff was great. My only complaints are 1) the price was a little high considering you have to go 1 exit up the interstate for dinner and 2) it smelled funny since they were cleaning the floors. It almost seemed like they had insence sticks burning or something. You couldn't smell in the room but just in the hallway. Regardless, I would stay here again. Nice and cozy.

• Stayed June 2013
VickBWPaducah, Manager at BEST WESTERN Paducah Inn, responded to this review, 24 June 2013
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 June 2013

After driving for hours and
not finding any hotel, we
decided to call this hotel and
see if they had any rooms,
luckily they had several
rooms and were kind enough
to hold it for me since I was
only minutes away. Front
desk person was friendly and
also recommened local
restaurant down the street
which had best catfish in
town. I forgot the name but
its half mile from the hotel.
We had to leave early so
didn't get to enjoy the
breakfast. Overall very
happy camper.

Dear rueeasterner ,
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 June 2013

I usually dont leave feedbacks but this hotel had trip advisor green leaders certificate in their front desk area. I questioned them about it and they explained that they are the green hotel and steps they take to save energy. I wish more hotels would adapt these steps. Hotel was great, clean, and breakfast was ok, i have seen better. Thanks best western for great nights sleep and mostly thanks trip advisior for showing "green" hotels on your sites. I will definitely stay at "green" hotels from now on

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 June 2013

We were in town visiting friends and wanted to be somewhere close to downtown and the Harley dealership. This hotel was perfect. We had one of their jacuzzi whirlpool suites and it was great to relax after a long day on riding on motorcycle. They even let us park our motorcycles underneath the canopy by entrance because it was about to rain. That was awesome that the managemeng let us do that! They offered us drying towels for our bikes. Not many hotels are biker friendly like this hotel or come close to having this good customer service!