“Great place to stay in Paducah”

Best Western Paducah Inn
Ranked #6 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Evansville, Indiana
“Great place to stay in Paducah”
Reviewed 13 May 2014

I stayed here with my fiancee after a dirt track race at Paducah International Raceway. It was a nice newly updated hotel right off the interstate. The guy at the front desk was helpful after our Expedia reservation was messed up by Expedia. Would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this review, 2 July 2014

I am glad we were able to resolve your third party booking. Usually those bookings are very restricted but we are glad we were able to resolve it for you. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
-Vick Patel

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
High Wycombe, United Kingdom
Reviewed 10 May 2014

Stopped here for 1 night on our road trip and were met with a lovely warm welcome and some wine for our stay, a nice touch. The double room was more like a suite, very clean and great facilities- microwave, fridge, hair dryer etc and good shower. Well lit at night and felt safe leaving and returning at night after dinner in the nearby town (worth a walk around, we found a bar with live music and serving food). Aircon unit noisy but I'm beginning to realise this is quite usual!

Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
Corpus Christi, Texas
Reviewed 6 May 2014

Wonderful location great staff. By the way breakfast was amazing. Stayed over the weekend and had a pleasant experience. I would recommend this location to all my friends and family. The staff was friendly and very helpful.

• Stayed April 2014
Pasadena, California
Reviewed 6 May 2014

My first experience was great , will definatly recommend and return for any other trips !!!! Great hospitality , the customer service was amazing, food was delicious !!! The breakfast ofcourse was my favorite . My family and i enjoyed it so much , thank you to all the staff !

• Stayed May 2014
Lima, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Everything was bright and clean. Internet was a bit slow but overall, 5 stars. Breakfast was very good. Right off the Interstate and very convenient. Pool was closed as it was still a bit cold. Employees were friendly and fun.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

Williamsburg, United States
Reviewed 27 April 2014

This is the 2nd year we've stayed at this hotel during the quilt show, & we will continue to go back. The staff is wonderful, breakfast is delicious, & the room was comfortable & clean. We are usually a late check in (after 7) but that is never a problem for them. The 'treat bag' they left was a very nice touch!

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with friends

1 Thank Peg L
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again next year for AQS 2015. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!
otis orchards, United States
Reviewed 16 April 2014

Best of the Best Westerns in all areas of service, accommodations, breakfast, etc.. The place looked new - though recently remodeled. Rooms were spacious, clean, and comfortable. The breakfast was complete: the eggs were real,sausage was served. Plenty of variety. Occupants were given newspapers to read. Beds were very comfortable. Extra blankets were available. The young lady behind the counter was personable, helpful, and was obviously and verbally proud of the hotel. We would readily recommend this location to any other travelers.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled as a couple

1 Thank Jim S
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this review, 24 April 2014
Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. I am glad to hear everything was to your liking. We hope to see you again in the future. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!