“Clean, Quiet Hotel”

Best Western Paducah Inn
Ranked #7 of 28 Hotels in Paducah
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed 1 July 2014

This hotel is a nice quiet hotel just off Interstate 65, Exit 11. We enjoyed our stay there. The breakfast was included. I had a hot waffle and my husband and son had eggs and sausage. We were visiting friends and relatives, who live close by. Our two night stay there was nice, but a little pricey. We had a coupon for a discount, but they wouldn't let us use it. Other than that everything was very good.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
VickBWPaducah, Manager at Best Western Paducah Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Reviewed 29 June 2014

Top Notch 1st class hotel from the rooms which are up very beautiful decor and the amenities in the rooms to the array of breakfast items that you get, Love the scrambled eggs and sausage I had every morning. The pool was clean and very well up kept. The staff were very informative about the area and very helpful about any concerns that i had.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Let me start by thanking you for taking time and giving feedback regarding your recent stay at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated and I can assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!

Reviewed 29 June 2014

This motel is well positioned for visits to the cultural sites in Paducah and other activities in the area. The staff is excellent and very caring. Breakfast is comparable to other motel chains. If you need an elevator please ask for a ground floor room.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Stayed here in June 2014. Very nice, clean,friendly staff. Lots of parking. Good breakfeast. Two story unit but for some reason unit does not have a elevator so be sure to ask for room on first floor if you hav lots of luggage,etc. They really need to put in a elevator in my opinion. Nice clean outdoor pool. Very close to the local Harley Davidson dealership. Found by Tripadvisor and would stay here again for sure. Great access to Hiway. Great AC units.

Room Tip: No elevator, so ask for first floor room if you have a problem with stairs.
1  Thank KC traveler 2

Reviewed 15 June 2014

We stayed at the Paducah Inn on our first night of a long trip to South Carolina. The lady at the front desk was very friendly and helpful making check-in a snap! She gave us great ideas for places that could deliver our dinner. All the facilities were clean and the beds were comfortable. There were great choices for breakfast including eggs, sausage, and waffles...(we love a great breakfast). The only down side was the lack of an elevator. If anyone saw us two "elderly" women hauling our bags up the stairs....they are probably still giggling.

1  Thank Claudia W

I am so glad to hear your loved our breakfast. We are sorry that we failed to inform you that we don't have an elevator. Next time ask for downstairs room.

Reviewed 5 June 2014

This was a good stop for 2 nights. We had someone with mobility and so we needed more room and a larger bathroom. Adam at the front desk was quite helpful. The only thing was we could have used an "open" shower rather than a bath tub for our friend.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank gailh825

Reviewed 29 May 2014

I've stayed at this hotel while in Paducah on business two or three times now, and am in the middle of planning yet another trip. My choice for the area is the Best Western yet again.

The hotel lobby is clean and neat. The front desk staff have always been very helpful, polite, and accommodating to my needs. They also know some of the really good local restaurants, so make sure to ask them if you need any advice. The hotel is located conveniently off of I-24, and far enough back that I never really noticed too much noise. There is a gas station next door if you need minor amenities, and a shopping district just a few miles down the road if you need anything else.

I usually stay in the smoking double queen rooms. The room has always been neat and clean. The fridge does it's job, bathroom is always clean. I wish I could elaborate more, but there are only so many ways to say 'It's very good'. Wifi has a good amount of speed, more than enough for Skype or online gaming. Bed was very comfortable, no issues at all sleeping.

All in all, I highly recommend this property if you're going to be in the Paducah area. It's a bit on the pricier side, but you definitely get what you pay for. Heck, I could have gotten a hotel much closer to my job site, but I think I'll make up for the half-hour extra drive time in my stay here.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank JourneymanOhio

I want you to know that our staff appreciates your kind comments and appreciate your business. We hope to see you again. If we can be of assistance in the future, don't hesitate to contact us at 270-443-2323. Again, thanks for taking the time and have a great day!