“What a great bunch of employees!”
Review of Days Inn Paducah

Days Inn Paducah
Ranked #20 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
Pittsboro, North Carolina
“What a great bunch of employees!”
Reviewed 4 November 2013

My husband and I spent the night here on a recent trip. Everyone was friendly. The room was fine. We were passing through and happy to have good service. After arriving at our destination the next evening, we began unloading the luggage. To my horror, a piece containing my handicapped daughter's entire line of handmade jewelry, was not there. I had hoped to sell some for her on our trip. I went inside and called the hotel, expecting to hear they hadn't seen it. Instead I heard,"Yes, it's sitting here in the office." ****Unbelievable!!**** We made arrangements for her to ship it ahead of me to our next stop. The next day Cheryl shipped it, on her time after work. I thank God, Rhonda (the housekeeper who turned it in) and Cheryl. I am eternally greatful! To avoid futher anxt, I never told my daughter.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled as a couple

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Conyers
Reviewed 4 November 2013

Very good staff, motel, clean rooms & everything we needed. Will stay here again if ever in the area. Would like to visit Paducah in the future. We stay at a lot of Days Inns and were very please with this location.

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Bloomfield, Missouri
Reviewed 29 October 2013

Room was very humid
Ceiling was peeling
Bed was not neatly made. Looked like they half tried.
Dirt an inch thick or more on top of headboard.
Ceiling light had wires exposed.
Couldn't get another hotel due to a concert and two other weddings events happening that weekend. Very dissapointed. Would not recommend to anyone and will not stay there again.

Room Tip: Ask to check it out first!
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled with family
1 Thank John B

Travellers are raving about these Paducah hotels

Reviewed 11 October 2013

Attractive lobby, nice, clean rooms. This was my first time staying at this property. It was pretty full; a girls volleyball team was there for a tournament, which meant it was pretty crowded in the breakfast room in the morning. Staff did not keep up with replenishing breakfast supplies, so there were not many offerings by the time I got to the breakfast room. That won't keep me from staying there again when I pass through Paducah.

Room Tip: Choose a room away from the beverage vending machine on the ground floor.
  • Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 9 October 2013

I've stayed here lots of times over the last few years and its gone downhill in the last year. The clientele is getting sketchier and the sheets worse. I find the the area to the left when you're looking at the lobby from the front isn't as nice as the right side. I do bring my dog and they do not have a pet charge which is really nice. And they have a nice grassy area for them to be walked on. The rooms are not terrible, but last time we got a room that was not as nice. Most of the rooms have a fridge and microwave, so be sure to ask for one. The breakfast is ok, waffle maker, bagels, cereal, and juice. The internet is terrible, I've complained a lot and they always say it usually works in all the rooms, but I've stayed on all sides of the hotel and its never worked through about 7 or 8 stays. It does work in the lobby though. Last time I went there, I made a reservation online days beforehand and when I got there they said they didn't have a reservation, luckily they had a room, but they didn't have many, which is why I think I got put in this bad room.

Stayed September 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank Erin O
East Alton, Illinois
Reviewed 8 October 2013

Days inn is ok Clean and affordable. The pool was ok needs a little work. Rooms are nice clean. The breakfast was ok .For What you pay the place is fine. The hotel is in a nice area every thing is around you. I will comeback and stay. We went for the BBQ on the River and it was fun.

Room Tip: It all depends on what you are looking for.
  • Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple