“Great place!!!”

Auburn Place Hotels and Suites
Ranked #1 of 29 Hotels in Paducah
“Great place!!!”
Reviewed 1 August 2014 via mobile

I was sent to this hotel for business. Before the trip, I had never heard of this chain. I was very impressed. The hotel staff was VERY friendly and courteous. The breakfast was fully stocked every morning. I was also shocked to see fresh cookies and milk every night in the lobby. The only glitch I encountered was the slow internet. But overall my stay was excellent.

• Stayed August 2014
Kelm B, Manager at Auburn Place Hotels and Suites, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Auburn Place! We do are best to make everyone feel at home while they are traveling on business away from home!
We pride our self with a lot of southern hospitality!

Glad you enjoyed our breakfast and those fresh baked cookies!
I apologize for the slow internet. We are aware of this and are working on getting it corrected!

Thank you for taking the time to let everyone know how we are doing!

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
Reviewed 29 July 2014 via mobile

Just passing though on our way home from Florida. Needed a hotel that excepted dogs. Tried two other hotels that does not except pets. One hotel mentioned Auburn. Glad we stayed. Very clean. Nice atmosphere. Staff members very friendly. Would definitely stay here again.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
We are so glad that you stayed with us! We do realize that our four legged family need a place to lay there head as well!
Thank you for taking the time to everyone about your stay! We look forward to having you come and stay again!
Our staff loves sharing our southern hospitality!
Saint Louis, Missouri
Reviewed 29 July 2014

My family and I were on an impromptu trip to Paducah and saw an ad for Auburn Place. Thought we would give it a try.The decor was nice, the rooms were great as well. Most of all the staff was amazing!

Room Tip: Found a coupon in the paper from the rest stop
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Thank you for you for taken that chance and staying with us! Also for the time to rate us on Tripadvisor!
We have a great team here at the Auburn Place and we love keeping are guest happy! It's always nice to see a smiling face!

We look forward to having you to return and stay again!
Reviewed 27 July 2014 via mobile

Warning! If you want a quiet room, stay clear of the rooms that overlook the pool! On top of it, they smell like chlorine. They moved us but it was a bit of a hassle. Otherwise, it was a good stay. The bed was fine, the shower was good. Standard fare for breakfast.

Stayed July 2014, travelled as a couple
Bolivar, Missouri
Reviewed 25 July 2014

Paducah has more Hotels then God allows here at the intersection of Rt. 60 and I-24. We have stayed at a number of the "big name" hotels in this city on our way from Missouri to the east coast, via TN. When I was booking this stay I went on Trip Advisor and the previous reviews caught my eye. All the ones I saw were 4 to 4.5. So we gave it a try and got a great military rate compared to the others in the area.
So glad we did! The star has been very friendly and helpful and the suite king is HUGH and the tub is a large jetted tub. I may not be able to get my wife to leave!! :-)
We will stay here again on our way home and recommend this hotel to anyone. It looks new and is very clean. AND ... the evening cookies are a hit!

Room Tip: As I am writing this (10:00PM) I can hear the folks stomping around over us on the 3rd floor. So ge...
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
We are so glad you took the advise from our faithful TRIPADVSOR friends! They won't guide you wrong!
We also want to say thank you for taking the time to share your experience at our hotel! We all love what we do here at the Auburn Place and # ! priority is our guest! We want them to always be happy!

Glad you got here in time for them fresh baked cookies! Come back and stay again!

Kelm
Joplin
Reviewed 24 July 2014

Checked in very late after traveling all day with young children. Super fast check in great rooms and beds. A+ breakfast in the morning. Great rate for a near perfect stay. To the owners....... wish you had more locations. Myself and two adult children with their own families will stay at these hotels anytime it is possible. PS....... super clean throughout.

• Stayed July 2014, travelled with family
Hi Fred ! We are so glad you enjoyed the stay with us! We are glad that you got all of your bellies full before you took off back on the road! Thank you so much for staying and we look forward to having you all come and stay again!

Thank you!
Nashville, Tennessee
Reviewed 21 July 2014

It was after midnight when I checked in at Auburn Place in Paducah, Kentucky. The desk attendant was cordial and helpful. The lobby was clean, well decorated and nice. My room was just up the steps from the lobby on the second floor. It was also clean, well appointed an spacious for the price. Every thing worked properly and the beds were extremely comfortable.( Everyone has their own taste in bedding and this was perfect for me). The breakfast was served 6 AM til' 10 AM and was very good. It was the normal fare that most hotels serve, but it was well rotated and had better than average coffee.
The next time I visit Paducah, I'll stay there again. Thank You Auburn Place.

Room Tip: I personally like the 2nd floor just above the lobby. It was quick access for coffee.
  • Stayed July 2014, travelled with friends
We are so glad you enjoyed your stay here with us at the Auburn Place. We are glad you enjoyed the bed's and the breakfast! I'm with you I have to have that easy access to the coffee! We look forward to having you return to our place.

Again thank you for taking the time to tell all how well you enjoyed your stay!
Have a great summer!