Courtyard by Marriott Paducah
Drury Inn Paducah(Paducah)
US$119
US$107
La Quinta
Comfort Inn Paducah(Paducah)(Great Value!)
US$120
US$106
US$86
US$76
QualityInn
US$132
Homewood
Drury Inn & Suites Paducah(Paducah)
US$125
Residence Inn Paducah(Paducah)
US$124
US$119
US$74
US$69
Red Roof
All reviewsbusiness parkroom was cleanpaul mitchellcompared to other hotelswall unitfridge and microwavegreat water pressurefront desk clerkafter a long daynice lobbyshort drivepool areawould stay here againup to datenight's sleepgreat pricestaff was friendly
Reviewed 14 May 2014

I was on Country Heritage Tours for our stay in Paducah to attend the Quilt Show. Outstanding staff were VIOLET, who arranged a taxi to take two of us to and from the Moscow Festival Ballet at the Community Arts Centre and HOWARD, who picked seven of us up in town after Eleanor Burns evening. The hotel is on the shuttle bus route, and a taxi out from town was approx. US$7.50. It would be easy to stay here and come and go to the Quilt Show, without being part of an organized group. Our room was pleasant, good shower with plenty of hot water - air conditioning too noisy to sleep - but it was not hot enough for us to need it on overnight. Breakfast was adequate, but I was disappointed to see the use of so much throw away plates / cutlery / cups. Rubbish disposal will become an issue in the future.
However everywhere we visited in the US, throw away was the norm - I think we are a little bit more environmentally conscience in Australia.
Susan, Sydney. Australia

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
Reviewed 11 May 2014

The facility itself was ok, little musty in the hall ways, but otherwise a good Courtyard. All of the people I dealt with during the stay were fantastic to deal with and always were friendly, they had an attention to detail and a real concern for me as a guest. When I return to the area, I will definitely stay here.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 May 2014 via mobile

After traveling to MN to FL and back we've stayed at our share of hotels. This one was not one we'd go back to. Room smelt like floor deodorizer, AC unit was louder than it was effective, and there was no continental included. On a positive,the front desk gentleman that checked us in was nice and helpful.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
Courtyard_Paducah, General Manager at Courtyard by Marriott Paducah, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

I would like to start by thanking you for your feedback. I am very sorry for the inconveniences that you encountered during your visit. It is our goal to provide each guest with the highest level of satisfaction and I am sorry that we did not meet your expectations. I also wanted address the concerns you had with our breakfast. Marriott mandates that Courtyard hotels sell breakfast in our bistro. If you were to stay with us again we have a variety of packages that do include breakfast with them that we would be happy to setup for you as I understand how important breakfast is when choosing a hotel. Thank you again for your comments. We will use this information to improve in all areas.

Andra Chester

Reviewed 29 April 2014

The hotel was outstanding in every way. My company had about 100 guests there and everyone was pleased with how friendly, helpful and professional the staff was throughout the week. Personal thanks to all the wonderful staff members identified here: Front Desk: Cory, Samantha (Sam), Violet, Matt and Rene. Managers: Andra, Nate and Leanna. Maintenance: Howard and Ronnie. Bistro: James C., James S, Amy, Marilee, Rob and Michelle. We can't thank you enough for all the extra services provided and the major effort to make the week special for each one of us.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Vicki P
Reviewed 29 April 2014 via mobile

The Courtyard was very nice for our one night stay. I loved the black out curtains- they were better than those at any other hotel I've stayed in. They seriously plunged us into complete darkness even though it was still light out and made it easy to get my young kids to get some sleep.

The only negative was that the bistro restaurant wasn't open because an employee hadn't come in to work. So we had to go out for food.

We would definitely stay here again- the rooms were nice and clean and the hotel was quiet.

Stayed: April 2014