“Horrible stay ! ”

Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Paintsville
Marion
“Horrible stay ! ”
Reviewed 5 July 2014 via mobile

I will never stay here again! Lady changed key code so she could walk across the parking lot to count number of kids in car, then question me how long they were staying, stood in door way to watch how many went to pool, then called me on the phone to yell about towels, then smarted off to two of my children. I'll never stay here again. Worst hotel. Ask about joining rooms she said NONE were avail. Had someone else call back abs 2 were she just didn't want to give them to me and allow me to move rooms. So I Rented 2 rooms had kids in one and some kids in another. I couldn't sleep worried to death and it was a waste of our money for the miserable stay!

Stayed June 2014
1 Thank Melissa J

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (11)
Prestonsburg
Reviewed 17 June 2014

Will definitely stay again. I paid $55.00 for a king room and it met my expectations perfectly. I have stayed at much more expensive hotels that were not as good as this. This is no Hilton though, so don't expect the granite, etc. Nice clean hotel with pretty comfy beds, a nice clean pool, and very friendly staff who were very accommodating.

• Stayed June 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank Kellieann04
New Boston, Michigan
Reviewed 1 June 2014

Had a total of 5 rooms booked for a wedding in town. The hotel was very accomodating to our group and tried to get our rooms close together. I needed to borrow scissors to wrap a gift one day and the hotel receptionist even came over to the table and helped me wrap the gift. Rooms were very clean, beds were good. Would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed April 2014, travelled with family
1 Thank dreamtraveler705
Lexington, Kentucky
Reviewed 7 April 2014

I am a traveling healthcare professional so alot of times hotels become my home away from home. Having stayed at many hotels I have to say this among one of the best values and experiences I have had in a long time. I would like to thank the Patels for a lovely room, complementary hot breakfast and a very polite prompt courteous experience overall..

• Stayed April 2014, travelled on business
Also consider these accommodations in or near Paintsville
Ramada Paintsville Hotel & Conference Center
#2 of 5 in Prestonsburg
Budget inn Express
Budget inn Express
#1 of 1 in Paintsville

Been to Days Inn Paintsville? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Paintsville

Property: Days Inn Paintsville
Address: 512 S Mayo Trl, Paintsville, KY 41240-1328
Region: United States > Kentucky > Paintsville
Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service Swimming Pool
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Paintsville
Price Range (Based on Average Rates): £
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Paintsville 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Days Inn Paintsville reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Paintsville Days Inn