“Fresh, clean, good”

Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We were traveling through Pikeville with 3 grandchildren and needed an easily accessed restaurant (not fast food). We were happy to find the Peking and even though we were having an early lunch, a little after 11:00, their buffet was filled and several other customers were already eating. Several of us tried the hot sour soup and it was great. All the dishes were fresh and the staff was constantly wiping spills from the buffet. We have eaten at less expensive buffets but the quality is excellent at the Peking.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

I have eaten sushi from Cincinnati to Washington DC today Daytona Beach to Hickory, North Carolina Peking Habachi's is the best !

Reviewed 9 May 2014

Love this place. Used to be in love with the Mandarin house in Paintsville but their quality has gone down hill. Now, I really like both Pekings in Pikeville, but the one with Hibachi best. Their buffet is huge and has a lot of variety.

Reviewed 3 May 2014

This restaurant has two separate entrances, one for the buffet and one for the hibachi and sushi. I went in the buffet entrance first and it was packed and looked and smelled delicious. However, I had decided I wanted Sushi so went to the other side. I sat at the sushi bar and had the pleasure of seeing and hearing the ecstatic diners at the hibachis. The sushi menu is very diverse, something for everyone! I love spicy tuna and so that, and seaweed salad, is what I had. My spicy tuna sushi was the best I have ever had! I had never had seaweed salad but was encouraged to try it by the party next to me. I will have it again! It was lightly seasoned and had a little kick making it very enjoyable. I viewed the hibachi menu before leaving and will be returning for the hibachi and the buffet before I leave town. The prices are quite reasonable, especially since I've found most everything else in this area pricey.

Reviewed 12 April 2014 via mobile

Best management staff around. Quality food especially the weekend seafood buffet. Extensive buffet is always fresh and hot.